The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

A level Maths, FM, Physics and Biology

Hello,
I want to do either Maths or Computing or Physics degree at Imperial, and I have chosen my A levels to be Maths, FM, Physics and Biology. Will these A levels make me stand out from others and how hard will these A levels be?
Fyi: I cant do CS or Economics at my sixth form
Original post by Latency_018
Hello,
I want to do either Maths or Computing or Physics degree at Imperial, and I have chosen my A levels to be Maths, FM, Physics and Biology. Will these A levels make me stand out from others and how hard will these A levels be?
Fyi: I cant do CS or Economics at my sixth form

Seems like a solid choice of A level subjects.

Biology is somewhat unusual but the other 3 are quite a standard combination for any of those degrees.

Further maths is quite hard but if you're good at maths it should be fine, it also makes maths seem like a breeze. There is alot of content for both biology and physics.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
i've chosen the exact same a-levels as you, and am thinking of physics, maths, computing or maybe even engineering at uni. the only one i have my doubts on is biology because it's very content-heavy and not particularly linked to our interests. i was thinking of maybe changing it to psychology or philosophy to show some range? hope this helps
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending