The Student Room Group

switching uni last minuite student finance

I'm fully enrolled in a uni and they get paid the first chunk of tuition fees on the 19th of this month, but I'm in the process of unenrolling from there and switching uni completely, how will this affect my student finance? I don't expect to be able to switch fully until the 20th....
I am in the exact same situation, have you done the CO1 sfe form yet ?
Original post by bbymooch
I am in the exact same situation, have you done the CO1 sfe form yet ?

what's that? I haven't changed anything on SFE yet because I'm still technically completely enrolled into my old uni...they're taking forever to remove me from their course :frown:
It’s a change of circumstances form. You have to submit it to sfe so they can change your university and course
It’s a change of circumstances form. You have to submit it to sfe so they can change your university and course

ahhh okay thanks for letting me know :smile:
Are you unenrolled completley from your old uni yet? mine seems to be taking forever and I'm nervous that they won't do it before my new induction week is supposed to start :frown:
Nws hope you get it sorted :smile: and no I’m going to ring up to unenrol tmrw but I’m kinda worried because why did they take so long for you :/ . Hopefully they unenrol me quickly so I can start my new course ugh

Original post by turkeytown4
ahhh okay thanks for letting me know :smile:
Are you unenrolled completley from your old uni yet? mine seems to be taking forever and I'm nervous that they won't do it before my new induction week is supposed to start :frown:
(edited 1 year ago)
Nws hope you get it sorted :smile: and no I’m going to ring up to unenrol tmrw but I’m kinda worried because why did they take so long for you :/ . Hopefully they unenrol me quickly so I can start my new course ugh

you too!! :smile: I literally rang my old uni up yesterday asking to confirm if they'd got my email about my unenrollment and they said they had and then proceeded to not reply to it 😭 luckily I'm pretty sure that unis can enroll you manually without going through UCAS as long as you have proof of an offer if unenrollment is delayed - I heard of a girl on here in a similar situation and everything worked out for her :smile:
(Original post by turkeytown4)you too!! :smile: I literally rang my old uni up yesterday asking to confirm if they'd got my email about my unenrollment and they said they had and then proceeded to not reply to it 😭 luckily I'm pretty sure that unis can enroll you manually without going through UCAS as long as you have proof of an offer if unenrollment is delayed - I heard of a girl on here in a similar situation and everything worked out for her :smile:

you too!! :smile: I literally rang my old uni up yesterday asking to confirm if they'd got my email about my unenrollment and they said they had and then proceeded to not reply to it 😭 luckily I'm pretty sure that unis can enroll you manually without going through UCAS as long as you have proof of an offer if unenrollment is delayed - I heard of a girl on here in a similar situation and everything worked out for her :smile:

Oh thank god, that’s made me feel a bit better. If you don’t mind me asking what course were you going to do and what have you changed to ? :smile: but ofc if you want to keep it private Nws : )
(Original post by turkeytown4)you too!! :smile: I literally rang my old uni up yesterday asking to confirm if they'd got my email about my unenrollment and they said they had and then proceeded to not reply to it 😭 luckily I'm pretty sure that unis can enroll you manually without going through UCAS as long as you have proof of an offer if unenrollment is delayed - I heard of a girl on here in a similar situation and everything worked out for her :smile:

Oh thank god, that’s made me feel a bit better. If you don’t mind me asking what course were you going to do and what have you changed to ? :smile: but ofc if you want to keep it private Nws : )

I've swapped from maths at huddersfield to theoretical physics at leeds, I emailed leeds out of curiosity on Tuesday to see if they had any spaces left and it turns out they did even though they weren't in clearing which is kind of weird but I feel very lucky 😭
What about you? :smile:
I've swapped from maths at huddersfield to theoretical physics at leeds, I emailed leeds out of curiosity on Tuesday to see if they had any spaces left and it turns out they did even though they weren't in clearing which is kind of weird but I feel very lucky 😭
What about you? :smile:

lmao same with me I emailed my new uni last minute for English language. I’m changing from anatomy and human biology at uni of liverpool to to English language Ik it’s completely different but it is what it is lol : )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending