The Student Room Group

Student finance + accommodation + uni problem

So I am currently still waiting for my results which I know I have failed for my first year of university. They have told us if we fail we will be allowed to 'repeat the stage' which I don't know what it means. I know I have failed only 2 modules out of 6 meaning that I'll probably only have to retake those 2. Will this mean that I can still count as a full time student and receive the full funding or because I am retaking just 2 modules I won't get the full funding. I am asking because my accommodation requires alot of money and if I am not receiving the full maintenance loan I won't be able to cover this unless I work.
Original post by Arshad6272
So I am currently still waiting for my results which I know I have failed for my first year of university. They have told us if we fail we will be allowed to 'repeat the stage' which I don't know what it means. I know I have failed only 2 modules out of 6 meaning that I'll probably only have to retake those 2. Will this mean that I can still count as a full time student and receive the full funding or because I am retaking just 2 modules I won't get the full funding. I am asking because my accommodation requires alot of money and if I am not receiving the full maintenance loan I won't be able to cover this unless I work.

take it again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending