The Student Room Group

DHSC Health Policy Fast Track Scheme 2023 Thread

Hi

I was looking to see if there was any current threads for those planning to apply to the HPFT Scheme this year but couldn't see any, so thought I'd kick one off for 2023 applicants.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of information out there available about the application process and what it entails apart from the fact that applications on the 26th September. Does anyone know anymore than this?

Any help would be appreciated :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2

Thanks so much for sharing these, it's much appreciated!

Are/have you applied for this also?
Reply 3
Yeah I'm planning on applying when applications open up
Does anyone know when applications are opening?
Original post by freyagill
Does anyone know when applications are opening?

Lots of civil service posts getting the chop so wouldn't be surprised if they scrapped this grad scheme this year. Nothing confirmed though while CS Fast Track has been cancelled already
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
it's strange cos on the website it seems as tho the applications have opened but I can't actually seem anywhere to go ahead and apply, but i may well just be being a bit daft?
Reply 7
The website page is down so either they are updating it for 2023 or they have scrapped the scheme
Reply 8
(Original post by Maceyf)The website page is down so either they are updating it for 2023 or they have scrapped the scheme

ah that's disappointing if they have!
Reply 9
I emailed them a while back asking for when the scheme would be open and they got back to me saying they hadn't decided the dates yet but confirmed it was going ahead!
Original post by Maceyf
The website page is down so either they are updating it for 2023 or they have scrapped the scheme
Reply 10
Original post by lilp0p
I emailed them a while back asking for when the scheme would be open and they got back to me saying they hadn't decided the dates yet but confirmed it was going ahead!

fingers crossed!!
Reply 11
Original post by lilp0p

Who did you email? I can't find information for it anywhere!
I wonder if they will open now that the civil service fast stream was reinstated?
How did people find the application?
Original post by tomjg97
How did people find the application?

Did you try to apply?
Original post by Nichota
Did you try to apply?

Yep gave it a go. Struggled with the personal statement
How was your CJST and Numerical test? Score?

Original post by tomjg97
Yep gave it a go. Struggled with the personal statement
Original post by Nichota
How was your CJST and Numerical test? Score?

That side I found ok. 86th percentile for SJT and 98th percentile for maths.
(Original post by tomjg97)That side I found ok. 86th percentile for SJT and 98th percentile for maths.

That’s great score. Any idea when they will give feedback for personal statement?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending