The Student Room Group

Help ! when is my maintenance loan arriving ?

Hi my student finance application has been approved and it says I will receive my money today which is the (26/9/22) however I have not received any email or message about my maintenance loan money coming into my account and it is the 26th of September today .

I am quite concerned as my rent is due very soon and I don’t have enough money to cover it nor do I have enough money to cover travel expenses .

Any clarity as to when or what time i will receive my student finance would he greatly appreciated
Same has happened to me but rent is due today :/ Been trying to call all morning please let me know if you make any progress
Reply 2
Original post by User1609033
Same has happened to me but rent is due today :/ Been trying to call all morning please let me know if you make any progress

Same here tried to call them and they said their “lines were very busy” . Please let me posted as well and I Will let you know too . Really hope it gets sorted for both of us :frown:
Original post by amber2106
Same here tried to call them and they said their “lines were very busy” . Please let me posted as well and I Will let you know too . Really hope it gets sorted for both of us :frown:

I managed to get through to the Sfe helpline and they said I’m enrolled but my registration hasn’t been confirmed by the uni. Spoke to the uni after and they said they’re backlogged on enrolments as the system was down so I probably won’t be registered till the end of this week.
Lady from sfe told me that once I’m registered it should take up to 5 days to come through.
What uni are you at do you kind me asking? Maybe it will help to talk to someone there to see if your enrolment and registration was confirmed
Reply 4
Original post by User1609033
I managed to get through to the Sfe helpline and they said I’m enrolled but my registration hasn’t been confirmed by the uni. Spoke to the uni after and they said they’re backlogged on enrolments as the system was down so I probably won’t be registered till the end of this week.
Lady from sfe told me that once I’m registered it should take up to 5 days to come through.
What uni are you at do you kind me asking? Maybe it will help to talk to someone there to see if your enrolment and registration was confirmed

Yes same, called my university and they said something about enrolling again hoping to have it sorted by end of this week got off phone with sf not too long ago and they said the same. . Hope your one gets sorted as well. It’s bit tedious because we have a lot payments to make but I guess we know what’s going on . Thank you for your help :smile:
I’m not sure if it’s different for SFE but on the SFW (wales) website, it always states that payment will be made within 3 working days of the date stated, I’ve never received payment on the actual day it says!
Reply 6
Original post by Cherannhay
I’m not sure if it’s different for SFE but on the SFW (wales) website, it always states that payment will be made within 3 working days of the date stated, I’ve never received payment on the actual day it says!

Yeah it says that on SFE as well and they r hit or miss still haven’t received mine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending