The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 23

Scroll to see replies

It's not working for me either.
Original post by Tris19
Guys the application dashboard is out of order i think. Is it the same for you guys too?? Or it's just me that it's not working?

It does not work for me either.
Original post by Eleouille
Hi, for the dual degree you won't hear back before at least February I think. For the master degree alone, we should receive the admissibility email (indicating you fulfill all the criteria) in a few weeks and have the admission decision in December.
Good luck !

Hi, for those who applied for a dual master and a single master program, did you need to provide 2 academic references for each program? or can 2 academic references be for both? I am trying to access the application portal to see, however, it has not been functioning for days.
Think so but not 100% sure. And indeed very down
Original post by fionastudiess
Hi, for those who applied for a dual master and a single master program, did you need to provide 2 academic references for each program? or can 2 academic references be for both? I am trying to access the application portal to see, however, it has not been functioning for days.
Reply 24
I just realised that it must be so frustrating for those who want to apply before the 30 nov deadline. They would be wanting to upload the docs bt can't. I hope this gets fixed asap.
Btw anyone thought of sending an email to Sciences Po for this?
Original post by Tris19
I just realised that it must be so frustrating for those who want to apply before the 30 nov deadline. They would be wanting to upload the docs bt can't. I hope this gets fixed asap.
Btw anyone thought of sending an email to Sciences Po for this?

I didn't think of that but it's true it mus be infuriating. I hope we will still be bale to receive our admissibility email in the days to come and that student will have access to the website before the deadline...
Fwiw, it's back up! No updates yet - but the portal does seem to work on safari now, so that's a plus
Reply 27
Do you think we will get the results on November 18?
Reply 28
Original post by evaaa!
Do you think we will get the results on November 18?

Based on previous years threads, they did got their admissibility email in a Friday before 20 nov which is 18 for us, so fingers crossed🤞😌.
As for the final decision, it should come on 13 th Dec bt am not sure .....
Anyone have tips for the personal statement?
Reply 30
Original post by Tris19
Based on previous years threads, they did got their admissibility email in a Friday before 20 nov which is 18 for us, so fingers crossed🤞😌.
As for the final decision, it should come on 13 th Dec bt am not sure .....

Do many people still get rejected after they get the admissibility email?
Reply 31
Original post by evaaa!
Do many people still get rejected after they get the admissibility email?

Yes. Actually admissibility is just them checking if you fit all their bare minimum criterias like grade and such. It's after you're declared admissible do the admission committee get to assess your entire portfolio, for eg your motivation or personal background, etc.
Even I was declared admissible last yr and later got rejected. Really sucks coz my hopes were high. Hopefully this time things go well..... Hope that answered ur question 🙂
Reply 32
Original post by fionastudiess
Anyone have tips for the personal statement?

I struggled with this a lot really. Bt u know the hack is to make ur sop as personal to u as possible. It's just that everyone who's applying must be having good grades, or must hv done stuff like projects or internships that u didn't get to do. So instead right about why this particular program relates to ur interests and how is it gonna help u get closer to ur goals. And obviously we need to butter things up so write few praises about Sciences po nd the opportunities it can present to u in the future.

It's all about how much u can present urself as a human to them rather than just a application number u know.......
Did anyone get their admissibility email?
No I didn't. Hopefully we will hear back on Monday but I doubt we will get it during the weekend.
Has anyone applied (or will apply) for the Masters in Economics programme? Also, does anyone have any idea what is the intake for the same? Or in general for any other masters programme...?
Hi,
I don't know if anyone here applied to the master you are interested in but I don't think they share specific information about masters' intake. I think in the brochure they mention that around 30% of applicant though the international application get and offer of admission but that is all the information that is given I think.
Yeah couldn't find any specific intakes anywhere...
Also the wait for the admissibility mail is killing me 😬
I know hopefully we will hear back today.
Reply 39
Can everyone let us know if they hear anything? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending