The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 23

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Nothing for me yet, either. Will update if and when I hear back. Good luck to all.
Reply 41
We should get an email from them before this week ends. But still I hate to wait man.....
Can we expect to hear back around today or tomorrow?
Reply 43
Original post by vsm8563
Can we expect to hear back around today or tomorrow?

I was hoping more about yesterday tbh. But chances are we might hear from them today (probably not tomorrow since they don't work on weekends). If not, then that would mean that they have delayed the admissibility emails by 1 week. Let's see.....
Original post by Tris19
I was hoping more about yesterday tbh. But chances are we might hear from them today (probably not tomorrow since they don't work on weekends). If not, then that would mean that they have delayed the admissibility emails by 1 week. Let's see.....

The waiting is killing me 😵*💫 hopefully we could hear from them today !!!

hang in there everyone
Original post by Agnes00888
The waiting is killing me 😵*💫 hopefully we could hear from them today !!!

hang in there everyone

I got the admissibility letter from them !!!!
Reply 46

Me too:tongue:!!! Now we gotta wait till 14-15 dec. All the best!!
Me too just got the email! So relieved ! ... Now we wait for December
Hi What master did you apply for?
Original post by Eleouille
Hi What master did you apply for?

Hi there ! I applied for international development. What about you ?
Congrats everyone. I got rejected today unfortunately. I thought that meeting the entry requirements would be enough to pass the first round but apparently it doesn’t work like that…
Good luck to everyone !
Reply 51
Could you please tell me about your profile? I also got rejection and I am nearly shocked because I do exceed most of the requirements, e g not only I have 2 academic referees, but also a professional one, etc It is so so sad …Maybe it’s my GPA (7.6BA/ 8 MA that made them kick me out of the competition, but it still meets the criteria…
Original post by Xponyx
Could you please tell me about your profile? I also got rejection and I am nearly shocked because I do exceed most of the requirements, e g not only I have 2 academic referees, but also a professional one, etc It is so so sad …Maybe it’s my GPA (7.6BA/ 8 MA that made them kick me out of the competition, but it still meets the criteria…

3.7/4.3 in the Canadian system so above the 3.5/4.3 that were required. Did a business school but applied for the Master in Public Policy (social policy social innovation). Got 4 letters of recommendation. I’m a bit disappointed because I dont think they looked at my personal statement… but I accept their decision and I’m happy to move on !
Economic law ! It's nice to see how everyone is applying to such different masters
Hi there ! I applied for international development. What about you ?
Good luck for future applications ! Where are you thinking to go instead?
Original post by relo84849
3.7/4.3 in the Canadian system so above the 3.5/4.3 that were required. Did a business school but applied for the Master in Public Policy (social policy social innovation). Got 4 letters of recommendation. I’m a bit disappointed because I dont think they looked at my personal statement… but I accept their decision and I’m happy to move on !
Original post by Eleouille
Good luck for future applications ! Where are you thinking to go instead?

I’m interested in education policy. So I might apply to the University of Helsinki for the masters in Changing Education. Or maybe a more expensive option would be studying at UCL in Comparative Education (MA). I believe it’s less competitive and more related to my interests
Me too! All the best to all for the final result in December!
Those sound like two great options! I am sure you will have a great master!
Original post by relo84849
I’m interested in education policy. So I might apply to the University of Helsinki for the masters in Changing Education. Or maybe a more expensive option would be studying at UCL in Comparative Education (MA). I believe it’s less competitive and more related to my interests
Hey! I have found this thread I also received the admissibility email! I am applying to the Master in International Governance and Diplomacy! So receiving this email doesn't mean that it is likely they accept us?
Reply 59
Original post by flawlessrainbow
Hey! I have found this thread I also received the admissibility email! I am applying to the Master in International Governance and Diplomacy! So receiving this email doesn't mean that it is likely they accept us?

Apparently not, but from what I can tell, it could mean that we have higher chances, but not that we will not get rejected in the end...
If anyone has more info-updates, please do let us know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending