The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 23

Scroll to see replies

hi, I think admissibility just tells us that we have the minimum criteria and now they will check our profiles more in depth but the website is very vague so I don't know for sure.
exactement
Original post by Eleouille
hi, I think admissibility just tells us that we have the minimum criteria and now they will check our profiles more in depth but the website is very vague so I don't know for sure.
Thank you guys for replying! I hope we all get admitted =) for what masters are you guys applying?

Original post by madeleineleeee
exactement
heyyy guys, found this thread now! I’m also very nervous about the up-coming results hahah.
I’ve applied to the Master in Public Policy, specifically for the track of Cultural Policy and Management (English). How about you guys? :smile:
I am very nervous too! =) I apply to the Master in International Governance and Diplomacy (English) Do you want to connect in other social media?
Original post by alinebl
heyyy guys, found this thread now! I’m also very nervous about the up-coming results hahah.
I’ve applied to the Master in Public Policy, specifically for the track of Cultural Policy and Management (English). How about you guys? :smile:
Original post by flawlessrainbow
I am very nervous too! =) I apply to the Master in International Governance and Diplomacy (English) Do you want to connect in other social media?

sure!! let's connect! do you have Instagram?
Yes! my username is x and yours?
Original post by alinebl
sure!! let's connect! do you have Instagram?
(edited 1 year ago)
Followed you there, and sent a direct message!! :smile:
Yes! my username is x and yours?
(edited 1 year ago)
Submitted my one-year MPA application a few days ago! Fingers crossed! If anyone else has applied for the one-year, feel free to let us know if you've heard anything :smile:
Hi everyone! I’m in my last year of undergrad in the US and applying to the joint master in law and finance—is anyone else applying to that program? I’m terrified it might be more selective than the other programs since the program size is so small…

Got my admissibility letter last week and am an absolute nervous wreck going into December. Are we expecting the results to come out 14-15th or earlier?
According to other years threads normally they come out 3 weeks after de admissibility email, so it could be possible between the 14th or 15 of December, I think maybe even 16 of December
Original post by purplehibiscus1
Hi everyone! I’m in my last year of undergrad in the US and applying to the joint master in law and finance—is anyone else applying to that program? I’m terrified it might be more selective than the other programs since the program size is so small…

Got my admissibility letter last week and am an absolute nervous wreck going into December. Are we expecting the results to come out 14-15th or earlier?
Reply 71
Hi everyone! I just found this thread today. I'm completing the last year of my undergrad in the US and applied for the PSIA Master of Human Rights and Humanitarian Action. I received the admissibility email and am anxiously awaiting the admission decision. Sending good vibes to all of you and hopefully we all get admitted!
Thank you so much! to you too =) we are going to get admitted
Original post by humal6
Hi everyone! I just found this thread today. I'm completing the last year of my undergrad in the US and applied for the PSIA Master of Human Rights and Humanitarian Action. I received the admissibility email and am anxiously awaiting the admission decision. Sending good vibes to all of you and hopefully we all get admitted!
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 74
Has anyone heard anything yet?

No. I think we're finding out on Dec 16.
How do you figure that
Reply 76
Original post by pelicanlover2006
How do you figure that

If you're asking about the decision date, it's usually 3 weeks after the admissibility email. People on here in the past received their decisions around the same time. In any case, we'll find out before 22 December lol.
Original post by humal6

Hey!! I applied for the same program as you, though for the November deadline so I haven't heard anything back yet. Glad I found someone who applied for the same thing though! Wishing you all the best!!
Reply 78
Guys we might hear something by today..... Do write here if anyone hears anything!! Fingers crossed!!
Original post by Tris19
Guys we might hear something by today..... Do write here if anyone hears anything!! Fingers crossed!!

Why do you think so? It shouldn't be on the 14th?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending