The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 23

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by flawlessrainbow
Why do you think so? It shouldn't be on the 14th?

I'm not hundred percent sure but judging on previous years threads, the decisions generally come on tuesdays. Even last year they got the decision on 14th which was tuesday, so I'm hoping for the best. Anyways I could be wrong too.... Let's see!
Reply 81
Original post by Tris19
I'm not hundred percent sure but judging on previous years threads, the decisions generally come on tuesdays. Even last year they got the decision on 14th which was tuesday, so I'm hoping for the best. Anyways I could be wrong too.... Let's see!

Damn, wasn't prepared for today...
Reply 82
Just Received Admission for International Security. on December 13th 2022. So Happy!
Just got the offer from international development !!!
Reply 84
Hey, I haven't opened the email yet. Is the decision on the email or is it on the website?
OMG just got the offer!!
Original post by ggwpp
Hey, I haven't opened the email yet. Is the decision on the email or is it on the website?

Both of them !
Good luck
admited to the master in Public Policy (Cultural Policy and Management)!! Hope to meet you all next year!! :smile:
I’m in baby, I’m in!
Hey guys, I didn't get it in. I don't know why. I had very good grades and my profile was okay. I'm glad that you are okay.
I also got rejected and I’m honestly speechless. I guess they must have really hated my personal statement :/
To what program did you apply? Are you planning to apply to other schools?
Original post by Lily48282
I also got rejected and I’m honestly speechless. I guess they must have really hated my personal statement :/
Just got into Joint Law/Finance!!! Ahhh!!!!
Did you get it?
Original post by Tris19
Anyone know about Eiffel dates?
Reply 95
Got the acceptance email today!
Does anyone know if we are supposed to indicate Sciences Po on the Études en France platform (Campus France procedure)? I can't find my programme in the catalogue and am confused about what to do..
Reply 96
Got into the Master in International Governance and Diplomacy! Waiting to hear back from the dual degree program still!
Original post by yuliyu
Got into the Master in International Governance and Diplomacy! Waiting to hear back from the dual degree program still!

Yay!!
Reply 98
I got my acceptance today! Congratulations to you all!
Original post by yuliyu

Hey! I also applied to the Master in International Governance and Diplomacy, I got rejected to the same program and it would really help to listen a little bit about your background =) Congratulations

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending