The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

SOAS foundation year- Business, Management, Economics & Law with Foundation Year

I was wondering if anyone who has done SOAS BMEL foundation could share what their experience was like, whether they liked it or not and how hard they found it. Im also wondering if there are any student who did this foundation year who managed to transfer to a different London uni to do Law? If so, what uni did you transfer too as I was wanting to do this foundation year and hopefully do well enough to maybe transfer to other unis such as Kings which was my initial firm choice. PM are also appreciated with advice!
Reply 1
Hey I’m doing that exact same course too! I haven’t found anyone who is doing it yet
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Original post by Anonymous
I was wondering if anyone who has done SOAS BMEL foundation could share what their experience was like, whether they liked it or not and how hard they found it. Im also wondering if there are any student who did this foundation year who managed to transfer to a different London uni to do Law? If so, what uni did you transfer too as I was wanting to do this foundation year and hopefully do well enough to maybe transfer to other unis such as Kings which was my initial firm choice. PM are also appreciated with advice!

Heyy im starting this course in September. Hoping to be able to transfer to Law after the foundation year.
Same! I also got that offer and hoping to study the LLB after the foundation year. I was a bit disappointed but I rather go university than resit.
Seeing as all of us on this thread are doing the same course, shall we make a insta group chat?
Since we all doing the same course should we make a insta group chat?
Reply 6
cool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending