The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Chase Digital Development programme 2023

Hi, haven’t seen a thread for this 2023 programme yet. Just wanted to see where everyone’s at. Has anyone received an AC invite yet?
(edited 1 year ago)
I have received an AC invite
Original post by aditya2231133

Congrats! When is the AC?
Original post by Daystar 247
Congrats! When is the AC?

Tuesday
Tuesday

Hi, would it be possible to ask about the overall applicationn experience? I hope to apply next year

please could you send the email of the person who sent you the AC invite, I’d just like to ask for an update on my application as I haven’t heard back in a while
please could you send the email of the person who sent you the AC invite, I’d just like to ask for an update on my application as I haven’t heard back in a while

The email invite was sent from an automated bot system. Also the ACs for 2023 programme have been completed
The email invite was sent from an automated bot system. Also the ACs for 2023 programme have been completed

Did they say the ACs were completed during the AC on Tuesday?
Reply 8
I haven't received an AC invite either, but my application status still says "In Progress" on the careers portal. Does JPM send out emails when our status updates?
Reply 9

What does your status say on the application portal?
Hi, has anyone heard back yet from the AC on the 1th Dec?
Hi! My AC was on the 1st Dec, have you heard back from AC yet?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by CarrieHo

Hiya, please could you share the recruitment email that was in the AC invite, as I would like to ask them for an update on my application. I haven’t heard back since October.
Original post by daytrip
What does your status say on the application portal?

It says ‘in progress’
Hiya, please could you share the recruitment email that was in the AC invite, as I would like to ask them for an update on my application. I haven’t heard back since October.

Please could someone kindly help me with this.
It says ‘in progress’

Mine says “in progress” too, but I haven’t received an AC invite. I think we need to stay patient as it is holiday season and everybody’s going on vacation.
Reply 16
Hey guys,

I have applied to the program this year. How long does it take to hear back about an assessment center?
Reply 17
Original post by Robyo123
Hey guys,

I have applied to the program this year. How long does it take to hear back about an assessment center?

Hey, I've also applied this year and completed the video interview in September....waiting to hear back..
Let's keep the thread active for this year as well
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by CarrieHo

I have mine on Tuesday! Any tips?
Original post by ahdrt
Hey, I've also applied this year and completed the video interview in September....waiting to hear back..
Let's keep the thread active for this year as well

Hello :smile: I received the invitation for AC yesterday, scheduled for Tuesday. Did anyone else get an invite? Any tips?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending