The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Engineering Foundation Year

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Yep that's me haha. Yes I received an offer. I've firmed UCL. See you in September!

Hi! Mind giving me a bit of advice on how to get in? What did you do to stand out from the rest of the applicants? Thank you :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Ashdeux
hi, did you start your studies in ucl?? can I ask how it is going

It’s going great! I absolutely recommend!!
Original post by Anonymous #25
Hi! Mind giving me a bit of advice on how to get in? What did you do to stand out from the rest of the applicants? Thank you :smile:

I wouldn’t mind helping you - can you PM me?

Ofc! Idk how to though 💀

Could you pm instead? I can't see your username. Thanks :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)

Heya! I don’t mean to bother you but I haven’t recieved a message from you. I would have initiated a conversation myself but I don’t have your username. Please let me know if you’re still willing to help :smile:. If so, please do drop me a private message. Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous #4
i got invited to an assessment centre at UCL
my predicted grades are BBB.
hey whats the assesment centre like and what do they mainly ask and look for
Original post by Anonymous #4
I had mine over a month ago.
hey sir what type of stuff did they assess you on
Original post by Anonymous #12
No way there's only 30 places on the program. I had an absolute stinker during the group task (I had a bad group tbf - had to take charge) and I've got an offer. Maybe 30 per subject?
what stuff was the group orject about and what were you presenting
Original post by Anonymous #21
It’s going great! I absolutely recommend!!
hey man can you give me some advice that you would personally say made you stand out in comparision to your peers and what type of stuff where the group activities about still wondering tbh?
Reply 430
Original post by OfficialFt1
hey whats the assesment centre like and what do they mainly ask and look for
Let me know if u find out plss I applied this year
I have applied to UCL and still haven’t heard anything back and my predicted grades are BBB. I am eligible for this course as I get free school meals and home postcode. Does anyone know when they stop giving out assessment centres?
Original post by uncritical-physi
I have applied to UCL and still haven’t heard anything back and my predicted grades are BBB. I am eligible for this course as I get free school meals and home postcode. Does anyone know when they stop giving out assessment centres?

I might look dumb for asking but is the assessment centre the same as assessment day. I’m only asking because I recently got an invitation for the UCL assessment day so you might still have a chance
Original post by Jezz2OJ
I might look dumb for asking but is the assessment centre the same as assessment day. I’m only asking because I recently got an invitation for the UCL assessment day so you might still have a chance

Yes it’s the same. When is yours because I thought they were all done.
Original post by Anonymous #25
Yes it’s the same. When is yours because I thought they were all done.

Mine’s on April 18th. I didn’t realise most people had already done their day already.
Original post by Jezz2OJ
Mine’s on April 18th. I didn’t realise most people had already done their day already.

That surprised me to be honest, because I thought the last one was in March. I suppose people won't be getting offers till May then. I predicted this but others were adamant we would hear from UCL mid-April. Wishing you the best though!
Reply 436
Original post by Jezz2OJ

Mine is April 18th aswell omg
Original post by Znah12
Mine is April 18th aswell omg

Can u message me your socials cus apparently I’m spam
Original post by Jezz2OJ
Can u message me your socials cus apparently I’m spam

what’s your socials? tsr doesn’t let me send msgs on here its pretty weird and I can’t exactly figure it out
what’s your socials? tsr doesn’t let me send msgs on here its pretty weird and I can’t exactly figure it out

U need to go off anonymous
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending