The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Engineering Foundation Year

Scroll to see replies

Got invited today for the 14th. Is it very technical and mathsy or just a teamwork thing?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Computer science, civil engineering is a good way to go though

That sounds really good! Quite a few people have applied for computer science
Original post by thelifeofpabl0
Got invited today for the 14th. Is it very technical and mathsy or just a teamwork thing?

Apparently it’s more teamwork based but I’m not sure. I got invited for it on the 14th too
Reply 43
would they consider people with extenuating circumstances more than people who don't? cus on their website it says they take contextual information into account so idk if that is more of a priority for them
Original post by T45EEN
would they consider people with extenuating circumstances more than people who don't? cus on their website it says they take contextual information into account so idk if that is more of a priority for them

I don’t think they prioritise anyone or they wouldn’t have an interview process. Not 100% tho
i am, have you received an email asking you to attend an exam/assesment?
Also do you know what we'll be tested on.
Original post by random123786
i am, have you received an email asking you to attend an exam/assesment?

Ugh they still haven’t said anything to me
is this bad?
bc atleast no reject yet
Original post by Marebak
is this bad?
bc atleast no reject yet

I’ll be real I got rejected but it’s kind of like the same scenario I had with another uni so I’m gonna appeal it. I was told different by the lead (dr econimedes). So I didn’t even get a shot at the interview. So just be patient it’s not 100% a rejection :smile:
No, you should get an email from them soon.
Has anyone got an offer so far?!
(edited 1 year ago)
I've just sent off my application and one of my choices was the UCL foundation year. I know it may be a bit early but can i ask is anyone else applying for this course or has anyone received an invitation to the assessment day?

I would love to apply but i’m too poor to self fund a second degree :frown:
Does anyone know what’s in the assessment ?
I’d love some advice , I have mine on the 14th
Anyone who's already been, what should I wear? Just casual clothes? I have been invited to attend on the 14th.
Reply 54
Original post by Marebak
is this bad?
bc atleast no reject yet

same, no response yet aghh
What should we wear?
What should we wear?

I’m going in my sixth form clothes 😂 it’s literally right after school for me, so a very long day
i just heard back from them today. got invited to an assessment day in a couple weeks and i applied to comp sci w integrated foundation yr back in december. my preds are A*AB
What should we wear?

im probs gonna wear a casual white shirt and black bottoms. im a girl btw so idk what guys should wear. probably something casual but not too casual.
could you pls let me know how it went? like what sort of activites did you do and what questions did they ask, etc. where there a lot of people our age or was it mostly older people?

Does anyone know what’s in the assessment ?
I’d love some advice , I have mine on the 14th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending