The Student Room Group

Medway Pharmacy interview

Has anyone received timeslots for their interview at Medway school of pharmacy. I got selected for interview in November and it’s been 2 months since and I still have not heard back from anything
Reply 1
What was the interview like??
Reply 2
Hi, have u had ur interview?
Original post by Stonecone
Has anyone received timeslots for their interview at Medway school of pharmacy. I got selected for interview in November and it’s been 2 months since and I still have not heard back from anything
Do you have your interview today at medway?
Original post by jjk7
Hi, have u had ur interview?
Reply 4
Had mine on sat, it was VERY chill, I panicked for nothing :frown:.
(edited 1 year ago)
yeah i had mine on Saturday as well, did they say how long it will take for them to give offers?
Reply 6
Original post by Elejasouras05
yeah i had mine on Saturday as well, did they say how long it will take for them to give offers?

It’s going to be 1 month since I did my interview on Saturday. I’m not sure when offers will come out tbh but seeing some old posts some had theirs in march 20+
Reply 7
Original post by Elejasouras05

I think they said to wait 2 weeks, don’t rlly remember
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Stonecone

PHONE them and ask.
Reply 9
What were the questions like? I've been stressing for like a week now. I'm really anxious about the maths questions and wondering if we are allowed to use paper
The maths questions are really really simple and they only give you one paper which is just the questions !! It’s pretty much gcse and even simpler
Reply 11
? They give you paper? I have a virtual interview will it still be the same?
Original post by 234what
The maths questions are really really simple and they only give you one paper which is just the questions !! It’s pretty much gcse and even simpler
Reply 12
What type of questions were they? Like the average why pharmacy, tell me about yourself and so on?
Original post by jjk7
Had mine on sat, it was VERY chill, I panicked for nothing :frown:.
Oo im not too sure via virtual they might send you a google form or get you to do the questions whilst in intervirw
Reply 14
Gotcha, one last question how long did your interview last?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending