The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Hi!
I’ve got an email from university of Wolverhampton for child nursing application to log into a portal called e.vision to book my interview and the others. But I’m supposed to fill a self declaration form
And I don’t know how to go past this cos i haven’t got any disabilities or impairment.
Don’t know what to do
Original post by Pietra22
Hi!
I’ve got an email from university of Wolverhampton for child nursing application to log into a portal called e.vision to book my interview and the others. But I’m supposed to fill a self declaration form
And I don’t know how to go past this cos i haven’t got any disabilities or impairment.
Don’t know what to do

Moved to the Wolverhampton uni forum :smile:
At the Student's Union
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Hi!
Don’t know what to do

Hi @Pietra22

Great to hear you're interested in studying at the University of Wolverhampton and have been offered an interview!

I have contacted someone who will know more about this and I will get back to you asap with their response. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks, Helen :smile:
Hi!
Don’t know what to do

Hi @Pietra22,

With the self declaration form, you should be able to declare no disability/impairment and then move onto booking your interview.

If you have any issues doing so, or have any other questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Thanks, Helen :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending