The Student Room Group

Better A level grades

Hi, I am a year 13 student doing maths and physics a levels. My current grades are around Ds but I want to get much better grades than Ds in my A levels. I struggle with these two subjects and I do not know how to revise efficiently to get the grades I need. I have started using past papers but I know I am not being efficient with them because I get overwhelmed by them and then don't have the energy to mark them. Any tips on how to revise for maths and physics a level in 5 months and increase my grades?
Original post by Aleena.U
Hi, I am a year 13 student doing maths and physics a levels. My current grades are around Ds but I want to get much better grades than Ds in my A levels. I struggle with these two subjects and I do not know how to revise efficiently to get the grades I need. I have started using past papers but I know I am not being efficient with them because I get overwhelmed by them and then don't have the energy to mark them. Any tips on how to revise for maths and physics a level in 5 months and increase my grades?

See my answer to your other question: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7305146
Not to sound like an ad but uplearn helped me with physics and maths - went from a C in Physics to A overall, maybe check it out?
Reply 3
Original post by CurlyyMM
Not to sound like an ad but uplearn helped me with physics and maths - went from a C in Physics to A overall, maybe check it out?

I would definitely consider Uplearn if it wasn't as expensive :\

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending