The Student Room Group

Caring What People Say Anyone (Women)

Hello,
I play football for fun for 2 hours every day at my local park and I was wondering if I should care if someone calls me rubbish or a woman says I'm not very good. I know I will never be a pro or play for a team. So answer?
Original post by Gerjaffers2002
Hello,
I play football for fun for 2 hours every day at my local park and I was wondering if I should care if someone calls me rubbish or a woman says I'm not very good. I know I will never be a pro or play for a team. So answer?

If you know you won’t be a pro and you’re just playing for fun why does it matter what anyone else says, regardless of gender?
okay thanks for the answer and true.
Moved to Sport!

You play football for fun and not in a team, so you can't be careless more what the people are thinking about you. Keep it up and play football as long as it delights you.
yes okay thanks
The whole point of playing in parks is for fun and learning the game. If you're being called crap you might just need to laugh it off, although I'm curious why you specifically listed women separately?
Well it’s a long story but I have bad thoughts/negative thinking which puts me off stuff and in those thoughts woman laugh and say I’m crap

Quick Reply

Latest