The Student Room Group

Computer Science MSc (online) at Northumbria University

Hello,

I'm looking with interest at this master program, but I don't have any references, neither about the Northumbria University nor about the master itself.

Is anyone here coursing some studies at Northumbria University (online)?

Is it a recommended institution?

Thank you in advance.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Hello ! Noone has feedback ? :frown:
Reply 2
I'm currently in the second module. The first module wasn't well put together but the lead lecturer left a week before starting so that caused a bit of mayhem! I think the tutor did the best given the circumstances but not many people enjoyed the module. Currently on the second module (Databases) and it seems to be way less stressful so far! Feel free to ask any other questions :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by htsam17
I'm currently in the second module. The first module wasn't well put together but the lead lecturer left a week before starting so that caused a bit of mayhem! I think the tutor did the best given the circumstances but not many people enjoyed the module. Currently on the second module (Databases) and it seems to be way less stressful so far! Feel free to ask any other questions :smile:

Hi! How the course is going so far? It seems to me a slightly better version of the York one
Reply 4
Original post by D.K.
Hi! How the course is going so far? It seems to me a slightly better version of the York one

The course is dog's dinner. Don't bother. Majority of the students on it are regretting their life choices 😉... It's 99% self-study with poor organisation and zero added value. In this case, I'd simply recomend going for the cheapest uni you can find just to get your certificate.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending