University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc in Integrated Immunology at the University of Oxford 2023/24

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kimmy270192
I see, sorry I read too fast!

All the best for the interview!

Bu the way, may I ask your background and when did you submit your application? I am just a bit nervous 😬

Sure! I am a 3rd year Biomedical Science student at King's College London. Predicted 1st class. I have various work experience at hospitals, labs, and pharmaceutical companies. I submitted my application a week before the deadline.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Anonymous #3
Sure! I am a 3rd year Biomedical Science student at King's College London. Predicted 1st class. I have various work experience at hospitals, labs, and pharmaceutical companies. I submitted my application a week before the deadline.

How was your interview experience? Also, do you know when you can expect to hear back? Did they mention anything about that?
Original post by ayibruce
Hi. International student here. I got an offer. The interview was quite an experience. I am quite surprised in got in

hey, may i ask what questions they asked you during the interview
Original post by recklessreverie
How was your interview experience? Also, do you know when you can expect to hear back? Did they mention anything about that?

Hey, my interview went well (I think)! The interviewers did say I answered comprehensively, so that counts for something. I would highly recommend you review your basic immunology, the question themselves I did not find difficult. But it does vary from person to person. I took immunology modules in my second and third year of university at King's, so I felt that the calibre of questions were quite basic. But I am aware that some people did not cover much immunology and they mentioned this to me as well - they set extra reading to mitigate gaps over the summer break before the course starts for all students. I believe I will hear back in the next 3-4 weeks. I can't share the exact questions as that breaches confidentiality. but my best advice is to PREP!!! and go over your application / personal statement because they had a segment on that too. Truth be told, this isn't my top choice, and I have an interview for Imperial college medicine, which, if I get into, I will be accepting. Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending