The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York 2023 Law

Hey has anyone received that self assessment email they were going to send from the 25th of January?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nope still waiting

Original post by Jfkal
Hey has anyone received that self assessment email they were going to send from the 25th of January?
University of York
York
Original post by Binay
Nope still waiting

same here, i thought they wouldve sent it by now?
Reply 3
i got it fridayy
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by kxtiee
i got it fridayy it's lowkey almost nothing

does that mean if we haven't got it already we're being rejected? because i'd assume they'd sent them out at the same time. what did it say if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 5
they just introduced the nature of the course in greater detail and asked if u agree with how they operate. but i got my offer today hope it doesn't stress u out
Original post by Anonymous
does that mean if we haven't got it already we're being rejected? because i'd assume they'd sent them out at the same time. what did it say if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by kxtiee
they just introduced the nature of the course in greater detail and asked if u agree with how they operate. but i got my offer today hope it doesn't stress u out

i think i may get rejected then as i haven't even got the email. york is the one I'm waiting on now as i got my kings offer on monday
Reply 7
where else did u apply, cuz york is the only one i got

i think i may get rejected then as i haven't even got the email. york is the one I'm waiting on now as i got my kings offer on monday
Original post by kxtiee
where else did u apply, cuz york is the only one i got

i've got offers from nottingham, oxford, kings. i got rejected from UCL and now I'm waiting for york

I haven't got the assessment yet either but they did say in the awknowledgement email when you first sent out your application that it may take a while due to a high number of applicants they're probably swamped with applications so don't worry they've got til may 18th, no news is good news to me!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 10
u dont want oxforddd

i've got offers from nottingham, oxford, kings. i got rejected from UCL and now I'm waiting for york
Reply 11
Original post by georgialloyd108
I haven't got the assessment yet either but they did say in the awknowledgement email when you first sent out your application that it may take a while due to a high number of applicants they're probably swamped with applications so don't worry they've got til may 18th, no news is good news to me!

where u thinking about goinggg
Original post by kxtiee
where u thinking about goinggg

i want to go york, that's the plan but i have offers from Queen Mary's, Manchester, Brighton and Chester so we'll see
Reply 13
ohhh im also waiting to hear from queen mary.. are u an international student?

i want to go york, that's the plan but i have offers from Queen Mary's, Manchester, Brighton and Chester so we'll see
Original post by kxtiee
ohhh im also waiting to hear from queen mary.. are u an international student?

No I'm from up North West, they're probably just experiencing a back log of applications you'll get an offer, where do you want to go?
Reply 15
im actually sticking to york i thinkkk, london seems so expensiveee :frown:
u know anything ab the law course in Warwick and leeds if its any good

No I'm from up North West, they're probably just experiencing a back log of applications you'll get an offer, where do you want to go?
Original post by kxtiee
im actually sticking to york i thinkkk, london seems so expensiveee :frown:
u know anything ab the law course in Warwick and leeds if its any good

Ah thats cool york looks like such a lovely place to live, I haven't looked too much into leeds or warwick but my a level law tutor transferred from cambridge to warwick and she says she really enjoyed it so theres that
Reply 17
I still don't have any email from York either. Got offers from Bristol, Exeter, Sussex and Holloway. TBH I am leaning more towards Bristol but the PBL from York is quite tempting.
same here, i thought they wouldve sent it by now?

heyy have you got the self assessment email yet? x
Original post by Mahima.xox
heyy have you got the self assessment email yet? x

nope, have you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending