The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Economics Finance and Data Science Imperial College

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ankita.sahax
i send my application in October but still haven't got anything except the confirmation email? Should I follow this up??

No need to follow up. They will get in touch if they are considering you. It looks like they will do some mass rejections in March.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
for those still waiting for an invite what are your stats?
Original post by A+F AND ECON

A*A*A*(Maths , Econ, Geography), GCSE 999 999 99 88, home- no offers yet

Saw on the other thread that you said the interviews invites come out on Thursday at 19:00 how do you know?
A*A*A*A* (Maths, Econ, Physics, FM) wbu?

A*A*A* - Maths, Law, Business, GCSE 99988888888
Reply 45

3a* maths econ english lit; GCSE 999 999 999 8, home
Original post by timoye
3a* maths econ english lit; GCSE 999 999 999 8, home

Have you had any offers yet from other unis? If so what courses
A*A*A* - Maths, Law, Business, GCSE 99988888888

Have you any offers yet?
Reply 48
manchester for econbath for econwaiting on ucl, imperial and warwick
Reply 49
Original post by timoye
manchester for econbath for econwaiting on ucl, imperial and warwick

no clue why it posted like that
5A*(Maths, Physics, Econ, Further maths and EPQ). Still waiting for the interview. I hope imperial can give interview invitations in this week. Otherwise, I’m really giving up on this course.
Original post by Anonymous
5A*(Maths, Physics, Econ, Further maths and EPQ). Still waiting for the interview. I hope imperial can give interview invitations in this week. Otherwise, I’m really giving up on this course.

Yes given up now, should have opted for some other uni choice
Yes given up now, should have opted for some other uni choice

We still have the rest of this week and someone said they post invitations on Thursday cause that's what they did for last week's interview week. Did you two apply for the October deadline or the January deadline?
We still have the rest of this week and someone said they post invitations on Thursday cause that's what they did for last week's interview week. Did you two apply for the October deadline or the January deadline?

Let's hope for the best. Applied mid-December.
Have you any offers yet?

offer for econ with a year abroad from bath

i applied in october and imperial are the only uni that im waiting for and its annoying cuz i just wanna firm bath and finish it i dont like how we have to wait around so much
i applied in october and imperial are the only uni that im waiting for and its annoying cuz i just wanna firm bath and finish it i dont like how we have to wait around so much

Congratulations on the offer from Bath. Anyway, we would know the outcome regarding imperial in a couple of weeks.
Heyy have u heard back from them? And if u dont mind me asking are u from india? I am and Indian applicant too and havent found any other indian applying to this course:/
I sent my application off in mid October and apart from the initial 'thank you or applying' email I have not heard anything and it has almost been 4 months. Should I have been notified for a test for econ, data sci and finance???
Original post by Aryaman.sin
Heyy have u heard back from them? And if u dont mind me asking are u from india? I am and Indian applicant too and havent found any other indian applying to this course:/

Hi. I'm a home student so technically I'm 'british' applicant I'd say. I haven't heard anything from imperial yet :smile:
Congratulations on the offer from Bath. Anyway, we would know the outcome regarding imperial in a couple of weeks.

yeah really hope so! where else did you apply??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending