The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam 2023

Hello. Is anyone starting nursing at Hallam sep 2023? X
I've got an interview next week! So fingers crossed. Have you had your interview?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, yes I accepted my offer last week! Good luck! What subject are you interviewing for? X
Original post by Hanmrd14
Hi, yes I accepted my offer last week! Good luck! What subject are you interviewing for? X

I've applied for adult nursing, I'm quite nervous for the interview I wish I'd booked an earlier one now x
Reply 4
Original post by Milnes266
I've applied for adult nursing, I'm quite nervous for the interview I wish I'd booked an earlier one now x

You will be fine! They are horrible things to do but as soon as you’re done just relax. Research the NHS values, just what they are really, incase they ask x
Thanks, was your interview for adult nursing? Did they ask you questions about the videos you have to watch? X
Reply 6
Thanks, was your interview for adult nursing? Did they ask you questions about the videos you have to watch? X

It was for mental health nursing, they asked me about the NHS values, and asked me about a video I had to watch, just my opinions on the care that may be needed for the person in the video. Also asked me about anything I had heard in the news about the NHS x
Thanks 😊 fingers crossed for next week!
Reply 8
Thanks 😊 fingers crossed for next week!

Good luck!! Let me know ☺️
Had my interview today, I felt like I started off strung then ended up rambling along. I feel as though I might have messed it up! Now the wait to hear back.
Reply 10
Well done! They are awful things to go through, I also felt like it went badly, really deflated me, but was all ok in the end! Im sure you will be fine, rambling just shows your confident and eager to share what you know! X
Original post by Hanmrd14
Well done! They are awful things to go through, I also felt like it went badly, really deflated me, but was all ok in the end! Im sure you will be fine, rambling just shows your confident and eager to share what you know! X

Good luck with everything! :smile:

Best wishes,
Phoebe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending