The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Need help picking firm choice

Hi, I am torn between selecting either Lincoln as my firm or hull. The course I am doing is psychology. For Lincoln i have received an unconditional and Hull is a conditional offer. If there are anyone studying psychology at any of these uni's or any course in general that could tell me about student life and what the city is like in terms of night life, costs and just overall atmosphere that would be very appreciated. Along as what is the diversity like in the uni's
Original post by sm09878
Hi, I am torn between selecting either Lincoln as my firm or hull. The course I am doing is psychology. For Lincoln i have received an unconditional and Hull is a conditional offer. If there are anyone studying psychology at any of these uni's or any course in general that could tell me about student life and what the city is like in terms of night life, costs and just overall atmosphere that would be very appreciated. Along as what is the diversity like in the uni's

Hello @sm09878,

Despite the fact that I am not a psychology student at Lincoln, I can tell you about student life and city life in general! Because the university is located within the city, the distance between campus and shops, restaurants, and other amenities is very short. I live in Brayford Quay, which is about a 5-minute walk from campus. The shops close around 6 p.m., so the streets are relatively quiet after that. However, based on what I've heard from students, the nightlife is good, and there are nightclubs like Scene that host really interesting drag queen events! Lincoln has a lot of great small businesses, such as a cat cafe, a dog cafe, an arcade centre, and so much more!

I hope this helps and have a lovely day!
Olivia (Third Year BA History student and University of Lincoln TSR Ambassador)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest