The Student Room Group

Macintyre Hudson Tax Trainee

Has anyone done their final interview with mha recently and have you received any feedback yet?
hey was thinking of applying there. I wanted to ask if the app process is just app form, AC, and then final interview?

How was the AC btw? can i ask what topic you were asked to present on/ or what prep we can do in advance for AC?
Original post by Elizabeth640
Has anyone done their final interview with mha recently and have you received any feedback yet?
Original post by abbhhu989jhg
hey was thinking of applying there. I wanted to ask if the app process is just app form, AC, and then final interview?

How was the AC btw? can i ask what topic you were asked to present on/ or what prep we can do in advance for AC?

Hey!

yep so once you’ve filled in the form you should be contacted and given 2 tests to do. If you pass this you are invited to an assessment centre. The assessment centre includes presentation, group exercise, retest of numerical and verbal tests and then like a chat with trainees. Best assessment centre I’ve been too tbh everyone is so welcoming! I was asked to present on easyJet and they give us bullet points that we can cover so pretty straight forward.

To prep in advance I would say memorise your presentation if you can to portray yourself as more confident and for the group exercise make sure you encourage others when they make a point and be interactive for example, things like nodding and saying “that’s a good point”

I would defo recommend applying here, good luck!
Reply 3
Has anyone had their AC yet?
Reply 4
Hey!

yep so once you’ve filled in the form you should be contacted and given 2 tests to do. If you pass this you are invited to an assessment centre. The assessment centre includes presentation, group exercise, retest of numerical and verbal tests and then like a chat with trainees. Best assessment centre I’ve been too tbh everyone is so welcoming! I was asked to present on easyJet and they give us bullet points that we can cover so pretty straight forward.

To prep in advance I would say memorise your presentation if you can to portray yourself as more confident and for the group exercise make sure you encourage others when they make a point and be interactive for example, things like nodding and saying “that’s a good point”

Hey, I have been invited to an AC with the same company, do you know if they pay for travel to the AC.
Reply 5
Hey!

Hey, how was the interview like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending