The Student Room Group

UCAS extra

Scroll to see replies

Original post by annqbellex
they replied with:
"Unfortunately it is unlikely we will be opening any of our programmes through Clearing for this Admissions Cycle.
You may wish to check if there are any courses you are interested in via Clearing at the University of Leeds, including the Business Studies Foundation Year Clearing | University of Leeds."
so i don't think they're offering the course at UCAS extra or clearing sadly :frown:

Sounds like a template (or rushed) answer to me. I would go back and clarify whether this guidance applies specifically to Extra as well as Clearing.
Original post by annqbellex
they replied with:
"Unfortunately it is unlikely we will be opening any of our programmes through Clearing for this Admissions Cycle.
You may wish to check if there are any courses you are interested in via Clearing at the University of Leeds, including the Business Studies Foundation Year Clearing | University of Leeds."
so i don't think they're offering the course at UCAS extra or clearing sadly :frown:

Oh no, that is unfortunate!
Can I know if you are applying from UK because on the UCAS website it shows that they are accepting applications from International and EU students

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending