The Student Room Group

Pharmacy interview in wolverhampton

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sobi1990
Hi , I have a pharmacy interview for the university of Wolverhampton, as a mature student I was away from study for many years and I am really nervous for the math test, if you know and remember about what kind of question they are ask, I will be appreciated please let me know. As I have 10 days till interview and I can review.

Hi, I have a same situation as you, and I don't know what's the best thing to do, any advice would so helpful.
Thank you
Original post by Alevelhelp.1
Hi, I had mine a week ago. Basically it’s a group interview (about 8 people) and you do a maths test of 10 questions and you get 30 minutes. It’s super easy don’t stress about it!
Then they give you two scenarios to discuss as a group. And then they take you all for a group tour. That’s all

Hiii what were the scenario questions like ?
Reply 22
Original post by Hdyhdrhbxdjnc
hi
I have my pharmacy interview for Wolverhampton next week and I was wondering if anyone knows how the interview is taking place, especially the numeracy questions. they sent me to create a login for the catalog website, are we going to use it on the interview day to do the maths questions, and what is the maths question look like ??
thank you

Hi, sorry if I'm bothering you, but how did the interview go, I've got mine interview in a week and I'm stressing over that numeracy assessment, I'm just wondering do you remember what type of questions came up just so I can briefly revise them!!
Reply 23
Original post by Ttttttttt3n
Hi, I have a same situation as you, and I don't know what's the best thing to do, any advice would so helpful.
Thank you

Hi, also Same situation here, I'm stressing and my interview is in a few weeks, any advice and do you know what type of maths questions will come up, like a brief of them- I absolutely hate maths so I'm stressing
https://www.wlv.ac.uk/apply/how-to-apply/after-you-have-applied/subject-specific-applications/pharmacy-interviews-/

It looks like you can sign up to a mock maths quiz if you click on the 'the interview process'. the you get the link below

https://wlv.eu-west.catalog.canvaslms.com/browse/equivalence/courses/pharmacy-maths-course

I would imagine if you got an A*/A/B e.g. 9-6 then you will be ok.
Reply to my pm I’ll tell you on there

can you please pm and tell me about it as my interview is coming up as well
Original post by Saira shakeel
Hi, can I PM you about the maths questions for the university of Wolverhampton? As I am very stressed and I would appreciate if you will be able to help me😩😩

hi what were the questions like I have an interview in 2 weeks
Reply 27
Reply to my pm I’ll tell you on there

Hi, if it’s not too much trouble would u be able to send me what the question’s looked like too please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending