The Student Room Group

Am I overthinking?

I have been talking to this guy for about 10 days now and he was replying really quickly for about the first 5 days. Even when I would reply slow he would open the Snapchat within minutes mostly. He’s a really nice guy and is kind. But for the past few days he’s been taking ages to reply most of the time over an hour, and I had noticed his snap score going up. I said to him yesterday if you ever lose interest would you tell me and he said yeah he would always tell me. We have planned to go on a date soon and he still talks about that. What’s going on. Am I overthinking or what’s happening?
ONLY AN HOUR AND A BIT !!! You are definitely overthinking, plus it's only been a few days... give it a few weeks of actual slow respond then start to think to yourself if he is still interested or not.
Just get on with ur life stop waiting around for people to reply to messages and Overthinking it, everyone’s got their own lives and people they want to talk to, u can’t expect to be the number 1 priority for someone uve only spoke to for 10 days
Original post by Anonymous
I have been talking to this guy for about 10 days now and he was replying really quickly for about the first 5 days. Even when I would reply slow he would open the Snapchat within minutes mostly. He’s a really nice guy and is kind. But for the past few days he’s been taking ages to reply most of the time over an hour, and I had noticed his snap score going up. I said to him yesterday if you ever lose interest would you tell me and he said yeah he would always tell me. We have planned to go on a date soon and he still talks about that. What’s going on. Am I overthinking or what’s happening?

He prob has a life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending