The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford Postgraduate Offer Holders 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1500
Original post by thyscreatur
Anyone else at worcester and/or doing medieval english mst???? or any eng lit mst/mphil??? or into folk music? or gay?? I'll be staying in a shared house of Cowley Road cos the college accom was ££££ and lonely looking...

will there be extra points for hitting more than one of the above criteria [eye emoji]
(edited 7 months ago)
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 1501
If you've already arrived in Oxford and would like to meet up let me know :smile:) would be nice to meet people (I'm at Jesus doing MSc Refugee & Forced Migration Studies)
Original post by thyscreatur
Anyone else at worcester and/or doing medieval english mst???? or any eng lit mst/mphil??? or into folk music? or gay?? I'll be staying in a shared house of Cowley Road cos the college accom was ££££ and lonely looking...

Original post by paidhi
will there be extra points for hitting more than one of the above criteria [eye emoji]

I'm gay! Don't meet any other criteria unfortunately hehe
Original post by 666satinsdoll666
I'm gay! Don't meet any other criteria unfortunately hehe

Heyyyy! I am doing MSc (Res) Psychiatry (hopefully cause visa situation is a pain in the…). You too, right?
Original post by sstteeffffyy
Heyyyy! I am doing MSc (Res) Psychiatry (hopefully cause visa situation is a pain in the…). You too, right?

Omg no way literally not met anyone else doing it!! What's your situation? sorry it's a pain
Original post by 666satinsdoll666
Omg no way literally not met anyone else doing it!! What's your situation? sorry it's a pain

Well the delays are huge with visas. I am preparing myself for flight cancellation and being late for the beginning of the term :frown:
You might wanna DM me somewhere else? I have the same username in insta
Hey hey hey! Accepted my offer for MsT History of Art & Visual Culture and I'm absolutely ecstatic. Did anybody else have to keep re-reading the email to make sure they were 100% offering a place? I think it took about three days for me to finally admit to myself that this was real & is happening.
OMMS upload button gone. Anyone in the same boat?
Hey guys, the offer-holders thread for this year is at:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7446769
Original post by ellectron
No worries. In my honest opinion, choose Oxford. I find it difficult to believe it wouldn’t be better than Part III
update: I got into Oxford Maths DPhil and MIT. Will choose MIT, sad otherwise we'd be in the same department lol.
I received my DPhil offer this week. I was wondering if anyone has any insight on how long one should ideally wait to hear from them? What is the likelihood of getting the scholarship if you department nominates you (i have no clue if i am nominated)? Does the timeline vary between departments (i know some departments have already given out the scholarship offers)? and how long does it take to get assigned to a college?
thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending