The Student Room Group

cognito for science

will cognito help me get a grade 9-9 in combined science
Reply 1
yes however you need to pay i suggest physics and maths tutor and it also has past questions that are likely to come up
Original post by ku2006

Hi, cognito is great for condensing the information! Freesciencelessons is also great, as they use the spec and highlight the key points you need to know - don't forget to practice too. Use past papers, there are some good ones on MME revise, and as areebah99 said, on PMT too. Good luck with your exams!
Reply 3
Original post by areebah99
yes however you need to pay i suggest physics and maths tutor and it also has past questions that are likely to come up

thanks so much!
Reply 4
Original post by *LifeHappens*
Hi, cognito is great for condensing the information! Freesciencelessons is also great, as they use the spec and highlight the key points you need to know - don't forget to practice too. Use past papers, there are some good ones on MME revise, and as areebah99 said, on PMT too. Good luck with your exams!

thanks so so much!
Reply 5
Original post by ku2006
thanks so much!

ur welcome
cause honestly just the sama as cognito and being so close to exams you need past papers
there is also mme also known as maths made easy which is really good x
Reply 6
Original post by areebah99
ur welcome
cause honestly just the sama as cognito and being so close to exams you need past papers
there is also mme also known as maths made easy which is really good x

thanks so much :smile:
Original post by ku2006

What are you working at at the moment? Cognito helped me go from 8-7 to 9-9 :smile: Very good resource.
Reply 8
Original post by ku2006

Heya!
Study Mind also has tons of free resources you can use from revision notes to past paper + mark schemes :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 9
Original post by propergoodman
What are you working at at the moment? Cognito helped me go from 8-7 to 9-9 :smile: Very good resource.

at the moment im at a 8-7 but i would like a 9-9 in the GCSE

Quick Reply

Latest