The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

MSc Physician Associate Anglia Ruskin Sep 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey, did anyone hear back after being put on the reserve list. I’ve applied this year and got an email that said they were impressed with my
Interview but can’t offer me a place currently and they will reconsider my application once the last interview cycle has been complete.

When is the last interview date roughly?

I was wondering what are the chances of actually getting in after this?

Thank you in advance!

Hello, me too. I ended up calling and was told that they have until May to make a decision. Fingers crossed
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hello, me too. I ended up calling and was told that they have until May to make a decision. Fingers crossed

Ah fingers crossed for both of us! It’s such a long wait though. Was your interview on the 8th?
Yeaa, No it was on the 6th. Also, I’m hoping it’s a good thing. At least it’s not a rejection…
Original post by Anonymous #3
Yeaa, No it was on the 6th. Also, I’m hoping it’s a good thing. At least it’s not a rejection…

That’s true, hopefully we get good news in May. Did you apply anywhere else?
Reply 24
Hey, did anyone hear back after being put on the reserve list. I’ve applied this year and got an email that said they were impressed with my
Interview but can’t offer me a place currently and they will reconsider my application once the last interview cycle has been complete.

Thank you in advance!

Hi , I’m on the course and know of people who have got on from the wait list , best of luck
That’s true, hopefully we get good news in May. Did you apply anywhere else?

Yes, hopefully. I did apply to Brunel, Swansea and Greenwich; however Greenwich has discontinued the course for this year, so I really want ARU as it is my first choice. .. Good luck to us, hopefully we get to go for the induction together!
Original post by AnonS2000
Hi , I’m on the course and know of people who have got on from the wait list , best of luck

Aww, that’s such a relief, thank youuu.

Thank you in advance!

Hi I have got same reply from university
.... No idea when they going to start interview

Thank you in advance!
Hey, what was the interview like? Any tips or advice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending