The Student Room Group

UAL MSc Creative Computing (CCI)

Hello. I submitted my portfolio on 9 Jan but still have not heard back anything. Has anyone here received an offer for MSc in Creative Computing at UAL? I'm an international student and desperate.
Reply 1
Hello! It's understandable to feel anxious and eager to hear back about your application. Admissions offices can take different amounts of time to review applications, so it's difficult to say exactly how long it will take for you to hear back from UAL. However, it's not unusual for the admissions process to take several weeks or even months, particularly for competitive programs.

If you haven't already, I would suggest reaching out to the UAL admissions office to inquire about the status of your application. They may be able to provide you with more information about when you can expect to hear back.

In the meantime, try to remain patient and stay positive. Remember that admissions decisions are based on a range of factors, including the quality of your application materials, the number of available spaces in the program, and the competitiveness of the applicant pool.

I am also yet to get feedback
Best of luck to you!
Hey, have you heard back yet?
Reply 3
Original post by dantheman97
Hey, have you heard back yet?

I've got an offer on 22 Feb.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending