The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL - Creative Computing with a Foundation Year

Hi ~ I’m just wondering if anyone has had offers to study Creative Computing with a foundation year at UAL, I’ve had my offer and was hoping to find people who have also! Happy new year! <3
Hiya!

I’ve not got a place yet, but I was wondering how long it took for them to reply and accept you? 😀
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hiya!

I’ve not got a place yet, but I was wondering how long it took for them to reply and accept you? 😀

I applied on the 23rd of November and got my offer on the 28th but I sat my Alevels last year so already had my grades, good luck with getting the offer I’m sure it will come! <3
Reply 3
thanks so much !
Reply 4
Hi! I also received an offer about a week ago I'm excited!!. but it's so hard to find information about student experience on the course. I hope it's good.
Reply 5
Original post by Teesight
Hi! I also received an offer about a week ago I'm excited!!. but it's so hard to find information about student experience on the course. I hope it's good.

AHHH! Omg congrats! I know I think the course doesn’t get spoken about much but I’ve literally searched the internet for information at this point 😭. I’m so happy I found someone else who’s had an offer!
Reply 6
Original post by minmooo.o

AHHH! Omg congrats! I know I think the course doesn’t get spoken about much but I’ve literally searched the internet for information at this point 😭. I’m so happy I found someone else who’s had an offer!

Haha me too it felt like I might be the only one on the course. Is Ual your first choice or are you going for something else? Also are you planning on staying in accommodation. I am haha
Reply 7

Haha me too it felt like I might be the only one on the course. Is Ual your first choice or are you going for something else? Also are you planning on staying in accommodation. I am haha

I’m on a gap year right now so I’ve formed it and have my results already 😫 looking forward to going but I needed a break after alevels PAHAHA! I’m going to apply for Gardens House I think… 💜
Reply 8

I’m on a gap year right now so I’ve formed it and have my results already 😫 looking forward to going but I needed a break after alevels PAHAHA! I’m going to apply for Gardens House I think… 💜

No way I'm on a gap year and have my results already, too!😂 ooh, I was looking into Garden House but also considering Archwood because it's 1k cheaper and only a 15-minute walk so...🤷*♀️
Reply 9

No way I'm on a gap year and have my results already, too!😂 ooh, I was looking into Garden House but also considering Archwood because it's 1k cheaper and only a 15-minute walk so...🤷*♀️

Oh I looked there too! I think I’m going to put that as my reserve choice but I’m pretty sure Gardens House is right behind Camberwell so my lazy ass will have no excuses for missing classes 💀 I’m pretty sure there’s an offer holder day later in the year so hopefully that should help work things out! Do you live near London anyways?
Reply 10

Oh I looked there too! I think I’m going to put that as my reserve choice but I’m pretty sure Gardens House is right behind Camberwell so my lazy ass will have no excuses for missing classes 💀 I’m pretty sure there’s an offer holder day later in the year so hopefully that should help work things out! Do you live near London anyways?

I feel that I know I'm going to regret my life choices when I have to go the longer route 🤡 Hopefully because I have a lot of questions. Yeah, I live in London already, but like 45 mins away. What about you?
Reply 11

I feel that I know I'm going to regret my life choices when I have to go the longer route 🤡 Hopefully because I have a lot of questions. Yeah, I live in London already, but like 45 mins away. What about you?

Oh my gosh you’re so lucky 😭 I live in Devon it takes literally so long to get anywhere!
Reply 12
Damn, that is far! and I thought my little 45 minutes was long 😂 have you been to UAL for an open day before because that sounds like a long drive for a tour
Reply 13
Damn, that is far! and I thought my little 45 minutes was long 😂 have you been to UAL for an open day before because that sounds like a long drive for a tour

Pahahaha yess I know 😫 I went last year to one and was going to go again a couple weeks ago but there were train strikes as per usual 👹 also the costs of trains is actually insane omd! Do you have any socials?
Reply 14

Pahahaha yess I know 😫 I went last year to one and was going to go again a couple weeks ago but there were train strikes as per usual 👹 also the costs of trains is actually insane omd! Do you have any socials?

Ahh the strikes got me last month and nearly ruined my whole journey. Honestly why do they charge so much 😭😭 and yep I can send you my snap or insta I'll send you a message now
i recently got an offer from cci too (but without foundation)!!! so exited!!
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous #2
i recently got an offer from cci too (but without foundation)!!! so exited!!

Omg yesss congrats! Are you thinking of staying in halls? <3
Omg yesss congrats! Are you thinking of staying in halls? <3

yes i think so!! ive also applied to other courses that im still waiting for a response on, so i hope i can start thinking about applying for halls soon! 💓 are you thinking of staying in halls?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending