The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Degree apprenticeship uni of Hertfordshire

Hiya so if anyone who’s applied for a degree apprenticeship to uno of herts it’s kinda confusing cos u have to apply direct to the uni but it states on the form that u need to fill out that the reference has to be in a sealed and signed envelope.
But u have to email the application to the degree apprenticeship email.

So I did this and obviously my reference and the application is separate my part is on the email and the reference went by post.

I followed their instructions and I haven’t heard anything back yet from them (it’s been a month) and I feel like they won’t accept the application cos there’s no reference but I did say reference in post

Anyone who’s done an apprenticeship let me know how they told u and if it’s going well ! Thanks I’m so worried
Original post by confusedcereal
Hiya so if anyone who’s applied for a degree apprenticeship to uno of herts it’s kinda confusing cos u have to apply direct to the uni but it states on the form that u need to fill out that the reference has to be in a sealed and signed envelope.
But u have to email the application to the degree apprenticeship email.
So I did this and obviously my reference and the application is separate my part is on the email and the reference went by post.
I followed their instructions and I haven’t heard anything back yet from them (it’s been a month) and I feel like they won’t accept the application cos there’s no reference but I did say reference in post
Anyone who’s done an apprenticeship let me know how they told u and if it’s going well ! Thanks I’m so worried
hey i am in a similar situation how did it turn out?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending