The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Conditional offer at Huddersfield, what happens if I don't get some of the requiremen

Hello, I've been offered a place at Huddersfield university which is great but I'm worrying I won't get the maths grade I need in time for September start as the course end date is fast approaching, I wondered if anyone could advice me on what happens if I don't and do university's consider holding a place for the next academic year to get the grades needed? I'm in full anxiety mode and I'll be gutted if I have to reapply next year and don't get offered the place again because of one thing holding me back! Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Original post by Georgie_C08
Hello, I've been offered a place at Huddersfield university which is great but I'm worrying I won't get the maths grade I need in time for September start as the course end date is fast approaching, I wondered if anyone could advice me on what happens if I don't and do university's consider holding a place for the next academic year to get the grades needed? I'm in full anxiety mode and I'll be gutted if I have to reapply next year and don't get offered the place again because of one thing holding me back! Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Hi @Georgie_C08

Please don't worry, we'll try our best to provide some clarity and hopefully ease a bit of that anxiety.

Please can we ask what course you are applying for as our courses have a lot of different requirements.

When you say won't get the Maths grade in time, does this relate a GCSE or A Level? And do you mean you think your results won't arrive on time or you think you may not get the grade required and may need to resit before you are due to start your course with us in September?

best wishes,
UoH
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending