The Student Room Group

optometry

Hi does anyone know if optometry will come in clearing at the university of bradford / huddersfield this august. I have heard that it nearly always comes in clearing but this year when im ringing up there saying they are not sure? Has this happened in the past
Original post by questions53
Hi does anyone know if optometry will come in clearing at the university of bradford / huddersfield this august. I have heard that it nearly always comes in clearing but this year when im ringing up there saying they are not sure? Has this happened in the past

Hi @questions53,

Unfortunately our Optometry course will not have places available going in to Clearing this year. We are fully subscribed for the course for the 2023-24 academic year.

...But some places may become available on Results Day. Sometimes Results Day doesn't go the way everyone needs it to, so on Results Day if you are still considering us, give us a call and we may have some places that just became available. It should be quite a quick call to see if there are places but there's no guarantee as everyone may meet the requirements of their conditional offer.

Best wishes,
Lewis

Social media and content officer, University of Huddersfield
Original post by questions53

Hey @questions53, how are you? :smile:

We would usually advise to call on Results Day to see if any places have become available, as we won't know if places become available until the day when students receive their results.

Thank you

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest