The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Conditional offer for Huddersfield university, what if I don't hit all the requiremen

Hello, I've been offered a place at Huddersfield which is great but now I'm concerned about not getting one of the requirements I need for maths as it's getting closer to the course finishing, what are my options for the university holding my place for the next year for me to get what I need? I'll be gutted if I reapply and they don't offer me a place next year! I'm in full anxiety mode about it!
Reply 1
You’ll need to speak to the university about it, they may not give you deferred entry if you’ve not got extenuating circumstances affecting your results
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by Georgie_C08
Hello, I've been offered a place at Huddersfield which is great but now I'm concerned about not getting one of the requirements I need for maths as it's getting closer to the course finishing, what are my options for the university holding my place for the next year for me to get what I need? I'll be gutted if I reapply and they don't offer me a place next year! I'm in full anxiety mode about it!

Hi @Georgie_C08 please see our reply on another thread you raised relating to this question: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7318744#post98116648

best wishes,
UoH
Original post by Georgie_C08

Hi there,

Great to hear you have been offered a university place. It’s totally natural to feel nervous about a-levels so try not to focus on this and just try your best. In terms of requirements, if you do not hit your necessary marks, the best place to talk to Is the universities admissions team. Each university has their own way of dealing with situations if students miss the mark and they may be able to give you more information on what the next steps will be.

In the meantime, try not to stress yourself too much. Just focus on your current studies and try your best and I’m sure you’ll do great, no use in worrying twice!

Hope this helped,
- Sophie (uni of Bath)
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending