The Student Room Group

PAO Approval Time?

It has been almost 3 weeks since I've been PAO'd.

Worried whether they'll reject me? Or they'll offer me admission without scholarship? ☹️

Anyone in similar situation?

Anyone got offer after 3 weeks of PAO status?
Reply 1
PAO is not responsible for funding. If you come from a known university, you're pretty much guaranteed an offer. Funding is separate.
Original post by kwtkwsk
PAO is not responsible for funding. If you come from a known university, you're pretty much guaranteed an offer. Funding is separate.

My Master’s is from a well known Institute world wide. My undergrad is from a nationally well known University and Internationally known but not in that much bigger scale.

I've applied for funding & different scholarships.
Reply 3
How long did it take for you to get an offer? I'm in the same boat and stuck at PAO since 2 weeks now.
Original post by rahahahat
How long did it take for you to get an offer? I'm in the same boat and stuck at PAO since 2 weeks now.

Interview took place on 18th January, PAO'd in 8th February and Got offer letter on 2nd March.
Reply 5
Original post by mushfiqurrahman
Interview took place on 18th January, PAO'd in 8th February and Got offer letter on 2nd March.

Thanks for your reply, it was very helpful. Also Congratulations on getting the offer.

I got mine today :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
Thanks for your reply, it was very helpful. Also Congratulations on getting the offer.

I got mine today :smile:

Congratulations! Have you received any funding nomination notification?
Reply 7
Original post by mushfiqurrahman
Congratulations! Have you received any funding nomination notification?

Thank you, I didn't apply for funding, so I don't really know.
You can check the Cambridge Postgraduate applicants thread at: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7235098&p=98411382&page=411#post98411382

Hopefully someone there can help!
Thank you, I didn't apply for funding, so I don't really know.
You can check the Cambridge Postgraduate applicants thread at: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7235098&p=98411382&page=411#post98411382

Hopefully someone there can help!

I have applied for funding. But didn't hear anything about funding till now. I have posted in the thread several times but that actually doesn't help practically.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending