The Student Room Group

Barclays London Risk Graduate Explorer programme 2023 offer holders

Just making a new thread for Barclays Risk offer holders to keep each other updated with application progress

Scroll to see replies

Hi I did my Id checks two weeks ago and not received the contract yet, was on the Friday 3rd of feb assessment centre
Same, I was on Friday 3rd AC, got an offer call on 15th Feb, then ID checks on 27th Feb and nothing since
Original post by Anjsha01
Hi I did my Id checks two weeks ago and not received the contract yet, was on the Friday 3rd of feb assessment centre
Hi, glad someone opened this chat, also was on 3rd feb AC and got an offer call on the 8th of feb and have not even received id check yet
I think most people on that assessment centre got the job!
I managed to call the recruiter today and he said that they are short staffed and have lots of admin going on which is why it is delayed and he wouldn't give me an estimate of when we are going to receive our contracts, but did reassure me that if I've you've received a verbal offer then you don't need to worry as it will mean a job eventually! Frustrating waiting though
Reply 6
I was also on the Feb 3rd risk AC and received the offer call on the 10th Feb. Been ghosted ever since and haven't received an ID check email yet either ...
Reply 7
does anyone know whether we'll be able to work from London as well for this role? The job listing mentioned we could for part of the time, but both Bhavesh and JM didn't know about this.
Oh... when I applied I was under the impression that it would all be in London, which I really hope is the case- do you have the wording of the original job posting as I cant find it any more?
Original post by mla99
does anyone know whether we'll be able to work from London as well for this role? The job listing mentioned we could for part of the time, but both Bhavesh and JM didn't know about this.
Did anyone received a no caller ID call from a HR lady, got mine few minutes ago and ranted to her how slow the process is, hopefully she can speed it up.
Yeah I did too and she said that the contract would come in 2-3 weeks from when you receive ID checks, but I given how the rest of the process has been Im not sure how reliable that is ahah
Original post by abcdefgspam123
Did anyone received a no caller ID call from a HR lady, got mine few minutes ago and ranted to her how slow the process is, hopefully she can speed it up.
Reply 11
Original post by user17001700
Oh... when I applied I was under the impression that it would all be in London, which I really hope is the case- do you have the wording of the original job posting as I cant find it any more?

so here it says we can be based in London for part of the time, so I'm not too sure. I did see someone say that they were offered a Risk role in London, so perhaps we have a choice of where to be based? https://search.jobs.barclays/job/northampton/risk-analyst-explorer-graduate-programme-2023/13015/35934700864
Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 11.41.41.pngScreenshot 2023-03-16 at 11.47.47.png
I think that is the same role but just for Northampton where you'd be based and have the chance to work in London. I think we applied directly to the London office, and when the HR lady called me the other day she referred to the role as 'Risk in London'. I wouldn't worry as I'm pretty sure we are going to be in the London office
Original post by mla99
so here it says we can be based in London for part of the time, so I'm not too sure. I did see someone say that they were offered a Risk role in London, so perhaps we have a choice of where to be based? https://search.jobs.barclays/job/northampton/risk-analyst-explorer-graduate-programme-2023/13015/35934700864
Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 11.41.41.pngScreenshot 2023-03-16 at 11.47.47.png
Has anyone opened a Barclays account? If so, which one did you open? I'm a little confused which one to get
Reply 14
My issue is that I specifically remember applying to London but the HR lady said I was accepted into Northampton. So now not sure who to escalate this to…

I think that is the same role but just for Northampton where you'd be based and have the chance to work in London. I think we applied directly to the London office, and when the HR lady called me the other day she referred to the role as 'Risk in London'. I wouldn't worry as I'm pretty sure we are going to be in the London office
check the portal to see where you applied/have been accepted https://barclays.taleo.net/careersection/2/mysubmissions.ftl
Original post by mla99
My issue is that I specifically remember applying to London but the HR lady said I was accepted into Northampton. So now not sure who to escalate this to…
Reply 16
check the portal to see where you applied/have been accepted https://barclays.taleo.net/careersection/2/mysubmissions.ftl

Thanks! It now says Northampton, but I have a screenshot of it previously saying London. I guess I’ll have to bring this up with HR.
Hey guys, I have my AC for risk in London coming up, anyone have some tips? Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Guys, Bhavesh no longer works there and I havent even got the ID check yet. He told me to contact JM, does anyone have his number?
Woah how did you find out that Bhavesh no longer works there? You should be able to find JMs number at the bottom of one of the emails they sent you about ur assessment centre- but I wouldn’t bank on him acc answering the phone.
Original post by abcdefgspam123
Guys, Bhavesh no longer works there and I havent even got the ID check yet. He told me to contact JM, does anyone have his number?

Quick Reply

Latest