The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

MSc Finance private equity waitlisted

Hey guys, received an email stating that I've been waitlisted. Has anyone received offers for this course yet or on the same boat? I was quite disheartened as I am seeing the waitlist as a rejection as I believe the waitlist for this course is about 150k applicants? Not sure
Reply 1
Original post by masters2023
Hey guys, received an email stating that I've been waitlisted. Has anyone received offers for this course yet or on the same boat? I was quite disheartened as I am seeing the waitlist as a rejection as I believe the waitlist for this course is about 150k applicants? Not sure

Hey, I got in waiting list on 9/12/22 until early February when my status changed to “application under consideration”. Most of my docs are on received-not yet verified status since December. It’s really frustrating that the decision times taking that long. Not sure but I think chances are less day by day for an offer.
Are you still waitlisted?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hang in there... still on waitlisted
Original post by MscF&PE
Hey, I got in waiting list on 9/12/22 until early February when my status changed to “application under consideration”. Most of my docs are on received-not yet verified status since December. It’s really frustrating that the decision times taking that long. Not sure but I think chances are less day by day for an offer.
Are you still waitlisted?
Reply 3
Hey, any update on your application? Mine is still the same.
Original post by masters2023
Hang in there... still on waitlisted
Mine too! Can I know your stats please... where did you do your undergrad, etc?
Original post by MscF&PE
Hey, any update on your application? Mine is still the same.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending