The Student Room Group

Do you watch regular TV or streaming services more?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
watching tv on actual tv, as opposed to a pc, is so much better. bigger screen, better graphics etc

get bbc iplayer on your tv, and you're sorted
Regular TV, refuse to pay for streaming services unless it's prime membership.
Original post by Talkative Toad
Regular TV, refuse to pay for streaming services unless it's prime membership.

I would not to pay for a streaming service too I am not happy with. Netflix is definetely not worth it.
Original post by Kallisto
I would not to pay for a streaming service too I am not happy with. Netflix is definetely not worth it.

I'm not sure as to whether Netflix is worth it or not but either way I wouldn't pay it.
Reply 24
Regular TV for sports, but really nothing else.
Reply 25
Actively watch, streaming. but the TV is on more often, mainly as background noise, or with the cricket on for the parrot.
I used to watch regular TV often, but now I'm more into streaming stuff. It's easier because I can choose what to watch whenever I want, and there aren't as many annoying ads.

I started using beste iptv kopen, and it's been good. They have many different channels, more than I had with regular TV. The best part is their points system. When you spend money, you get points back. I've got 350 points so far and even got a free 3-month subscription because of it. That was a pleasant surprise.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by -Laureliz-
I used to watch regular TV often, but now I'm more into streaming stuff. It's easier because I can choose what to watch whenever I want, and there aren't as many annoying ads.

You have good points, the one with advertisements in particular. Another point good point: you can take a break whenever you like.

Quick Reply

Latest