The Student Room Group

TfL 2023 Apprenticeship Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anoni190
I got told that I passed stage two, but they are still deciding for the test center. This was over 5 weeks ago.

Yeah that’s what I’m waiting for too
Reply 21
I got told that I passed stage two, but they are still deciding for the test center. This was over 5 weeks ago.

My 4 weeks since passing Stage Two email was today. If I don’t hear by tomorrow as it’s a weekend now, I will email / ring them as they said they’d let us know if the response would be longer than four weeks. I’m very nervous now lol but it’s nice to know others are in the same situation :smile:
Original post by ldnboy
My 4 weeks since passing Stage Two email was today. If I don’t hear by tomorrow as it’s a weekend now, I will email / ring them as they said they’d let us know if the response would be longer than four weeks. I’m very nervous now lol but it’s nice to know others are in the same situation :smile:

keep us updated if you hear anything!
Original post by ldnboy

i’m waiting too unfortunately. let me know if they say anything
Original post by ldnboy

I emailed today. Hopefully I hear something back!
I got this response from my email:

“Thank you for your email.

We are currently in the process of reviewing second assessments, ranking, and then inviting successful applicants to the third and final assessment.

Please keep an eye on your emails, including your junk/spam folders, to ensure you do not miss any updates.

We appreciate your patience and wish you the best with your application.”
Reply 26
Original post by ConnieStudies
I got this response from my email:

“Thank you for your email.

We are currently in the process of reviewing second assessments, ranking, and then inviting successful applicants to the third and final assessment.

Please keep an eye on your emails, including your junk/spam folders, to ensure you do not miss any updates.

We appreciate your patience and wish you the best with your application.”

I had that too. It’s the fact that they said they’d let us know in 4 weeks if they were going to be longer. Good luck everyone though. Hopefully not much longer!
Original post by ldnboy
I had that too. It’s the fact that they said they’d let us know in 4 weeks if they were going to be longer. Good luck everyone though. Hopefully not much longer!

Last year’s assessment centre happened in July. I’m guessing it’s because of GCSE and A Level exams that it might happen in July again because it would be quite unfair to have an assessment centre during the day when an exam is happening.
Reply 28
Got a response from tfl today

About the assessment centre?
Reply 30

What did they say? I had one a while back saying to expect another four week wait as they’re still processing applications.
Reply 31
Yeah, about the test center. They offered me a space for next Friday. Mine is for SDE.
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 32
Yeah, about the test center. They offered me a space for next Friday. Mine is for SDE.

I recognised that the applications have closed for my scheme now, so I’m hoping I hear something soon and that it doesn’t clash with anything if I do get offered a space.

Is the AC in person (London) or online (Teams, Zoom, etc)?
Reply 33
Original post by ldnboy
I recognised that the applications have closed for my scheme now, so I’m hoping I hear something soon and that it doesn’t clash with anything if I do get offered a space.

Is the AC in person (London) or online (Teams, Zoom, etc)?

It's online. They offer three time slots and it's only two hours for each slot which is considerably shorter than the Vodafone one I had (10am - 3:30pm)

congrats! an offer?
Reply 35
Original post by Ethereal001
congrats! an offer?

Thanks mate. SDE Test Centre.

Best of luck

Best of luck

good luck 🤞
Reply 37

Best of luck

Good luck man!
Can I ask what A Levels you guys applying for SDE have, I’m looking to apply for next years SDE cohorts.:smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 38
Original post by hedakom
Good luck man!
Can I ask what A Levels you guys applying for SDE have, I’m looking to apply for next years SDE cohorts.:smile:

I have Maths and Bio (Only the two)
Reply 39
Just had an email confirming I’m on the reserve list for the assessment centre which is due to take place next week. It said I performed well but because of the limited places available, I couldn’t be offered a place. This is obviously sad but onwards and upwards… here’s to hoping a space comes available for the AC. They sent me preparatory materials for it. It’s meant to be taking place next week.

Good luck to everyone else. TfL is my top choice for an apprenticeship so it is disheartening. Fingers crossed though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending