The Student Room Group

TfL 2023 Apprenticeship Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Unknown_030
Oh nice. Nah still waiting same situation for like 2months now. They said around a week ago they are still shortlisting. What date have they
given you btw

They gave me the choice of the 21st or 28th of June, so excited
I applied for signalling and control L3 btw, which one have u applied for? I think it’s different timing for all of them
Original post by cemops29
They gave me the choice of the 21st or 28th of June, so excited
I applied for signalling and control L3 btw, which one have u applied for? I think it’s different timing for all of them

That’s excellent congrats. I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about the signalling scheme. I applied for their PM apprenticeship. Hopefully an outcome soon. If u don’t mind sharing on here how long is the AC, what does it consist of and is it virtual ? Thanks
Reply 62
That’s excellent congrats. I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about the signalling scheme. I applied for their PM apprenticeship. Hopefully an outcome soon. If u don’t mind sharing on here how long is the AC, what does it consist of and is it virtual ? Thanks

I haven't heard much about what's gonna happen, just that it's in person and about 5 hours. hope you hear back soon!! kind of annoying how you can only apply for one at a time as there were a few I would've liked but I guess its done to stop competition
(edited 10 months ago)
I haven't heard much about what's gonna happen, just that it's in person and about 5 hours. hope you hear back soon!! kind of annoying how you can only apply for one at a time as there were a few I would've liked but I guess its done to stop competition

Oh ok that’s interesting someone else mentioned there’s is virtual so ig it’s differs from scheme to sheme
Reply 64
Oh ok that’s interesting someone else mentioned there’s is virtual so ig it’s differs from scheme to sheme

yeah theyre all diff, the one i applied for has no learning days, while others do, some make you go to college for a couple days a week to learn but the one i picked is just placements and training for a specific role
yeah theyre all diff, the one i applied for has no learning days, while others do, some make you go to college for a couple days a week to learn but the one i picked is just placements and training for a specific role

Ah I see nice. Good luck
Reply 66
Ah I see nice. Good luck

good luck to you too!!
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by ldnboy
Level 6 General Management. Good luck btw! :smile:
What stage have you got to so far? I’ve completed the Stage Two assessment so waiting to find out if I get invited to the AC or not…
Hey I’m applying for 2024, made it passed 2 rounds and preparing for stage 3 and wondering if you had tips
Original post by Skay98
Has anyone applied for business analyst apprentice role?

hi i have, i have just seen you probably did yours 1 year ago, but i was wondering how the assessment centre goes, if you could help me prepare for some of the questions that would be much appreciated.
Hi I also got the 4 weeks message deciding on AC and that was well over a month ago currently on week five or six. Anyone heard back? I know that general management people have had their interviews
Original post by Mjantuah
Hey I’m applying for 2024, made it passed 2 rounds and preparing for stage 3 and wondering if you had tips

just wanted to ask if youd had your interview yet
Original post by siali14.0512
Hi I also got the 4 weeks message deciding on AC and that was well over a month ago currently on week five or six. Anyone heard back? I know that general management people have had their interviews

I have been waiting 5 weeks for hearing back about the AC and I chose Cyber level 4. Looks like some people have to wait up to 8 weeks 😐
Original post by siali14.0512
just wanted to ask if youd had your interview yet

Yeah I have I had it on the 19th of march
Original post by Mjantuah
Yeah I have I had it on the 19th of march

What course is that for, and have you heard back since the 19th?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending