The Student Room Group

Oxford 2024 DPhils (Law & Socio-legal)/BCL/MSCs/MJUR/MPhil/MLF Applicants

Scroll to see replies

I think we have at least seen movements in DPhil, BCL, MJUR, MPhil, MLF. Decisions might start rolling out soon. I wish they can even do it right now because anxiety is really overwhelming us.
I do not know how many of those with early button disappearances/or still with their buttons have already got admissions to Cambridge's (MCL, LLM or PhD)....
I reckon we'll start hearing back next week, based on what my lecturer said :smile:
In other news, my button has now disappeared lol
Mine disappeared too.....I wish I can know what exactly it is so that I move on.
Thanks for the update. Did your button disappear today, March 14, 2024?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Thanks for the update. Did your button disappear today, March 14, 2024?
Yeah it must have been today, because it was definitely still there late last night.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Mine disappeared too.....I wish I can know what exactly it is so that I move on.
Thanks for the update.

Are you an applicant for MPhil, DPhil or both?

Did your button disappear today, March 14, 2024?
Original post by oxstudent
Yeah it must have been today, because it was definitely still there late last night.

Thanks. All the best!
What are we thinking then folks? Do you reckon they're likely to start rolling out decisions tomorrow or Monday?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Thanks for the update.
Are you an applicant for MPhil, DPhil or both?
Did your button disappear today, March 14, 2024?
DPhil
What are we thinking then folks? Do you reckon they're likely to start rolling out decisions tomorrow or Monday?
Better they do that as the centre can no longer hold...
Better they do that as the centre can no longer hold...
What do you mean? Lol
I reckon we'll start hearing back next week, based on what my lecturer said :smile:
I wonder how strict they are about the 8-week rule...this is the 8th week, so I still think it is very possible for decisions to be rolled out either today or tmr
Original post by Anonymous #11
I wonder how strict they are about the 8-week rule...this is the 8th week, so I still think it is very possible for decisions to be rolled out either today or tmr
last year we got decisions at like 4.30 on a Friday! it was march 17th when offers were given.
Original post by Anonymous #9
last year we got decisions at like 4.30 on a Friday! it was march 17th when offers were given.
It's 4.30 already, don't think the brits are that diligent to be working until the last hour. Guess we can all rest for today.
Original post by ksadjf'apeihf'q
It's 4.30 already, don't think the brits are that diligent to be working until the last hour. Guess we can all rest for today.
True, we're not that diligent hahaha.

Maybe tomorrow? (In the words of Stereophonics)
Who has received a message?
Who has received a message?
I have received an email saying that the outcome of my application will be released tomorrow 4pm UK time. Does this mean rejection or is it a general message? Because it didn't happen to me last year . (I'm DPhil Law applicant)
(edited 1 month ago)
Should be general for all of us. Or what do you think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending