The Student Room Group

Oxford 2024 DPhils (Law & Socio-legal)/BCL/MSCs/MJUR/MPhil/MLF Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #2
Should be general for all of us. Or what do you think
No idea. Guess we'll have to wait until 4pm tomorrow..
We have all received the same e-mail I think
Original post by oxstudent
We have all received the same e-mail I think
I thought so. But has this ever happened?
I thought so. But has this ever happened?
No it didn’t happen last year with the bcl or the MSc, however my offer for the bcl was released shortly after 4 last year! You guys got this!
Thank you.
Original post by Anonymous #9
No it didn’t happen last year with the bcl or the MSc, however my offer for the bcl was released shortly after 4 last year! You guys got this!
Wait, you study the BCL too? We probably know each other 😂
Reply 86
Do they send offer and rejection at the same time?
I also got the email saying decisions will be released tomorrow at 4
Original post by oxstudent
Wait, you study the BCL too? We probably know each other 😂

Hahahaha no, I ended up getting a scholarship at Cambridge that paid for the mcl, and ox offered me nothing! Applying to a research degree this time :smile:
Original post by MMR2024
Do they send offer and rejection at the same time?

Offers first, if I remember correctly. However this year seems to be different that they are releasing decisions at a specified time so i don’t know sorry. Maybe check your portal around 3/3.30. My email this year came around 1 hour after my portal updated with an offer!
Hahahaha no, I ended up getting a scholarship at Cambridge that paid for the mcl, and ox offered me nothing! Applying to a research degree this time :smile:
Ah, congratulations! It was the other way around for me. Oxford offered me a scholarship and Cambridge offered me nothing lol.
I didn't receive this email... (DPhil in Law)
Original post by Bibicaca
I didn't receive this email... (DPhil in Law)
maybe check your spam first, and I don't think that's necessarily a bad sign. An email sent about a definite timeframe can be an offer or early rejection.
Good luck everyone for today. If it's an offer, congratulations, but if it's not, remember, when one door closes, another one opens.
Thank you. The waiting continues...
Thank you. The waiting continues...
Still nothing here...
Reply 96
Anxious. Nothing yet
Where are the decisions grr. I feel sick with anxiety :frown:
Why stilllllllll Nothingggggggg
Nothing here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending