The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSc in Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know if they are doing 35 seats this year or 25? Saw an article saying they have bumped it up to 35 but the course page still says 25
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
One of my friends in a similar program told me most people applying already have a masters in something else. What are your profiles?
Hi, I need to get a unconditional/conditional offer before mid March. Does anyone know whether the admission's team gives out an early offer. Should I email them?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Any applicants for the 2024 intake? Are stats still as tight as last year? Applied last early November. So I'm anxiously awaiting

Did you get any response?
Original post by Anonymous #12
Did you get any response?

I applied November 20 so missed the November deadline but haven’t heard anything
Hi, I need to get a unconditional/conditional offer before mid March. Does anyone know whether the admission's team gives out an early offer. Should I email them?

Have you decided to email the department?
Original post by Anonymous #11
I applied November 20 so missed the November deadline but haven’t heard anything

oh okay. All the best.
Original post by Anonymous #13
Have you decided to email the department?

I haven't decided yet. I am not sure if its the best way forward :frown:
I haven't decided yet. I am not sure if its the best way forward :frown:

Not that admissions decisions are the same each year, but my friend that did the program two years ago received an offer the first week of March and applied in the fall.
I applied on November 20th and I am yet to receive an outcome.
No update on my side as well, Jan deadline. Let's keep each other posted.
Original post by leoleo2345
No update on my side as well, Jan deadline. Let's keep each other posted.

Will do! Good luck to everyone.
What other universities have you guys applied to? I’ve applied to the Climate Change, Management and Finance at Imperial and SUMA at Columbia.
Reply 53
Original post by Anonymous #15
What other universities have you guys applied to? I’ve applied to the Climate Change, Management and Finance at Imperial and SUMA at Columbia.
I applied to the MEM program at both Duke and Yale. For Columbia I applied to the Climate and Society program.
I also applied to to MECM programme at Oxford. I received my rejection yesterday. Any idea what are the metrics on the basis of which one can ensure selection.
Any news?
Any update on the application status?
Any update on the application status?
Nothing on my end.
Anyone hear today? Do we think this week?
Original post by Anonymous #16
Anyone hear today? Do we think this week?
I think it’s more likely we hear next week since the 8 week mark is March 15th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending