The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSc in Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment

Scroll to see replies

Have the applicants for the first deadline heard back? Any idea how many seats get blocked in the early deadline?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Did anyone get the offer today?
Original post by Anonymous #12
Not me!
So some offers were sent today?
Original post by Anonymous #12
which deadline did you apply for?
(edited 1 month ago)
I was reading on some other thread that the offers have started coming in. Apparently, if the upload button on your self service portal has vanished then a decision has been made most likely. But this all conjecture atm honestly.
Reply 66
My upload button just disappeared today…I applied end of December for Jan 20th deadline
(edited 1 month ago)
Anyone else's button disappeared?
Original post by leoleo2345
Anyone else's button disappeared?
Mine has just gone! Fingers crossed for all of us.
Original post by user199
Did yours go too?
It has, will keep you guys posted
Original post by leoleo2345
It has, will keep you guys posted
Yes-- will keep you guys posted
Is the disappearance of magic button the sign of the offer or rejection?
I just got an offer through the portal! But I haven’t gotten an email, so I’m just a little scared that this is a glitch or something. Has anyone heard back?
Original post by Anonymous #17
I just got an offer through the portal! But I haven’t gotten an email, so I’m just a little scared that this is a glitch or something. Has anyone heard back?
Wow congratulations! May I ask your bg? And when did your magic button disappear?
Did your button disappear? mine hasn’t and I’m losing hope :frown:
It’s not! Some portals have been updated before the email can be sent out. Huge congratulations to you. I am keep in my fingers crossed for myself and all of the others. When did your button disappear?
Original post by Anonymous #18
Did your button disappear? mine hasn’t and I’m losing hope :frown:
When did you submit your application?
Reply 77
Are offers typically released all at once?
Original post by user199
Are offers typically released all at once?
I am asking myself the same thing because if that’s so, then it means that I am expecting a rejection. But, I keep faith. Good news are coming our way.
Omg I got an offer! Check your portals!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending