The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSc in Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment

Scroll to see replies

Congrats!
So that may be true. Acceptance is sent in batches which means the portals that are not updated may be those who don’t make it. 😟
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Anonymous #19
Omg I got an offer! Check your portals!!
Congratulations! When did your button disappear?
I got my offer too :smile: My button was there earlier so I wasn’t expecting news today!
Original post by Anonymous #20
I got my offer too :smile: My button was there earlier so I wasn’t expecting news today!
Congrats! what’s your background may I ask
Original post by Anonymous #14
Congrats!
So that may be true. Acceptance is sent in batches which means the portals that are not updated may be those who don’t make it. 😟
What’s your background?
So your button didn’t disappear and you get the offer?
Original post by Anonymous #9
What’s your background?
Bachelor in IR with a first and a masters at a Russell Uni in International Development, plus 10 years of practice in humanitarian communications. I had little hope as sustainability is my recent interest and was constituting a new career path.
Rejected :frown: Button disappeared today. What a way to end the day…Good luck everyone!
Original post by Anonymous #18
Rejected :frown: Button disappeared today. What a way to end the day…Good luck everyone!
I am so sorry to hear that. Myself I am waiting for the same news. Button disappeared today too and portal not updated. Do you find out by Email or portal?
Original post by Anonymous #18
Did you receive the email?
I am anxiously refreshing my portal.
Original post by Anonymous #9
So your button didn’t disappear and you get the offer?
Well it’s gone now but it was there earlier before my offer. Found out through the portal and haven’t gotten an email
Original post by Anonymous #14
I am anxiously refreshing my portal.
Same for me! not sure if they are going to release any result out of their working hours...
Well it’s gone now but it was there earlier before my offer. Found out through the portal and haven’t gotten an email
My portal is not updated unfortunately and I am feeling so anxious. 😬
Original post by leoleo2345
Man this is heartbreaking...
For those admitted, big big congrats. Would be great if you could share some of your profiles so we know how competitive the course actually is.
Have you gotten your results?
Button disappeared but portal still says ready for assessment. Hoping for good news soon
Original post by Anonymous #11
Button disappeared but portal still says ready for assessment. Hoping for good news soon
Me too. But I feel hopeless 😩
My button was also there earlier before getting an acceptance
Congratulations to those who made it! Could you all please share more about your background and how you approached the application? The application was this program is so competitive and with almost negligible info out there, this could really help other applicants out. :smile:
so the button has not disappeared until you get accepted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending