The Student Room Group

Year 13; Taking A-levels - Psychology, Sociology and Business

Hi :smile:

I'm bored and procrastinating rn. Anyone also taking A-levels? Anyone taking a same subject as me?

I love animals:
Raccoons
Capybaras
Cats
Frogs
Monkeys
Dogs
Pandas

Idk what I'm expecting from posting this but hi :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hi!! I'm also taking Sociology (:

I have 2 cats that often cause me to procrastinate, they're always wanting attention lol

If you have any advise or revision resources you recommended as a fellow sociology student let me know, god knows i need it ahah!
Reply 2
Original post by loulai_
Hi!! I'm also taking Sociology (:

I have 2 cats that often cause me to procrastinate, they're always wanting attention lol

If you have any advise or revision resources you recommended as a fellow sociology student let me know, god knows i need it ahah!

Aw, what's your cats' names? :h:

I usually use tutor2U free online resources to help with revision and the revision guides from here (AQA) are also very useful - they condense down the topics which I find useful as I often find that in Sociology you can have an overwhelming amount of studies which can be a lot more detailed than you actually need them to be.

What are your paper 2 topics? I'm doing Families and Households and Beliefs in Society
Original post by tiredfrog
Hi :smile:

I'm bored and procrastinating rn. Anyone also taking A-levels? Anyone taking a same subject as me?

I love animals:
Raccoons
Capybaras
Cats
Frogs
Monkeys
Dogs
Pandas

Idk what I'm expecting from posting this but hi :biggrin:

I'm also taking A-levels, also taking Psychology.

Quick Reply

Latest