The Student Room Group

budget backpacker gap360 anyone done this??

Hi,
I’m taking a gap year before uni and was looking into the website gap360, found this backpacking travelling program for about £3500 and i was wondering if anyone has done it?? and if so is it worth the price?? if not how would you propose i plan out travelling completely independently as im totally bad at organisation…
£3500 is a lot of money, what type of trip is it? Going so will be cheaper, but it can be more fun and easier to go on a structured trip. I would recommend Gap Year World but there are tons of opportunities. Here are some more good gap year companies to check out too if you are still researching.
Reply 2
Original post by gabi2021
£3500 is a lot of money, what type of trip is it? Going so will be cheaper, but it can be more fun and easier to go on a structured trip. I would recommend Gap Year World but there are tons of opportunities. Here are some more good gap year companies to check out too if you are still researching.

it’s backpacking to Thailand amd bali and then stopping in australia for a working holiday then going to new zealand and back to the UK after

Quick Reply

Latest