The Student Room Group

HELP PLEASE I STARTED TO BLEED 5 MINUTES AGO AFTER I MASTURBATE WITH A marker😭 S

I know its weird to masturbate with a marker, and when I go use restroom right after and wiped, i saw pink blood and there was a stringy blood coming out with small tiny pieces, i guess its tissues? Idk if I tear inside of my vagina or my hymen ripped. Im concern that it will cause something serious. This is my 3rd time with a marker but today was a little rougher. Help
Try to keep it clean to avoid infection, just wash it out with water. If it feels very painful then maybe see a GP or something but if it doesn't hurt you could probably leave it to heal on its own.
As you say, you have probably just scratched your vagina/hymen. Leave it alone for a few days to give it some time to heal. And I definitely would advise against washing your vagina, even with water - it will affect the pH there and leave you prone to getting BV or thrush. Obviously, if things are not settling down after a few days or the bleeding is getting heavier, see a doctor, but it is probably something that will sort itself out very soon :smile:
Try to avoid hot pink, blood red, burnt orange or other fiery colours. Sky blue, ocean breeze, and snow white should help alleviate the pain.

Quick Reply

Latest